Pictures to home

Flob1954

Can anyone tell me has anyone ever sent pictures home to your email address from your phone (cell) ? Is there cost involved ?

Thanks

I travel often to Europe and S America and I do not pay byte charges but do have to have international data and voice enabled on my phone for it to work at all. I already have an unlimited data plan on the phone.

If you mean on the ship while at sea, you will have to pay MTN/SeaMobile for either internet or cell-call time. Internet time ranges from $0.40/min to $0.75/min depending on your plan, and cell time I think is $2.95/min.

If you send pictures by email, you pay an excessively high data rate. It will be cheaper to send them as an SMS (text-like) message from your phone as most carriers have a flat rate for text, MMS, SMS messages rather than charging a data usage rate. Check with your carrier, but I've also found that it is cheaper to text from the ship than it is to send emails.

Archived