One More Adventure Ocean Question!

Sunshine101

One more before we fly out tomorrow (eeeek!!!)

For each day your child is in Adventure Ocean, you have to sign them up daily? Or is that just for port days? Does AO ever get too full where your child might not be able to go? If you're going into port and leaving your child in AO, how would the ship contact you if they needed to reach you?

Thanks so much! :D

One more before we fly out tomorrow (eeeek!!!)

For each day your child is in Adventure Ocean, you have to sign them up daily? Or is that just for port days? Does AO ever get too full where your child might not be able to go? If you're going into port and leaving your child in AO, how would the ship contact you if they needed to reach you?

Thanks so much! :D

You do not need to sign your child up each day., You regisgter once and then you are good to sign them in and out as you please throughout the cruise. The adventure ocean staff knows how many children are expected on board for each cruise (and a break down of the ages) so they staff the age groups as needed. I have never heard of anyone being turned away from Adventure Ocean.

As far as contacting you off the ship, I honestly dont know the answer to that. I guess by cell phone would be best.

Have a great time!!!

You need to sign them IN and OUT daily if they are in one of the younger groups without sign-out privileges. They may NOT be able to reach you in case of emergency, so be prepared for that, especially if you are on an excursion.

Yes, I'd go the first day and get all the paperwork taken care of. If you have children in your party there will be printed information in your cabin. Also, on our recent cruise with grandkids there were kid's club staff handing out flyers as we entered the ship.

Archived