Bus transfer cost PC to Orlando airport

gr82cu2

Hi! Does anyone know how much RC charges for their bus transfer from Port Canaveral to Orlando airport? There will be 4 of us so I'm trying to decide if we would be better off booking private transportation to get to the airport. I've looked all over my reservation online and can't find a place to book it to find out the cost. Thanks!

I don't know the charge as we live near Orlando, but it is cheaper to rent a car or take a shuttle than it is to use RCI's service. If you look at the thread I am posting, there is a lot of info about transfers etc. I know it's from 2010, but if you can, scan through the following pages as there probably is more updated info. Look at post 862.

We love sailing from Pt Canaveral and I hope you do too!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1119114&page=44

Thank you for your replies. We would rent a car, as we are when we come in, but our flight is at 12:30 (airline changed it after we booked :( ) and I'm afraid to get delayed with that. On other cruises we have always either taken a taxi or the ship transfer bus. I'm curious, when you book a private shuttle how do you know what time to tell them to be there to pick you up? Gosh, I hate thinking about disembarkation day like this, lol. This is our first experience with Port Canaveral.

Archived