I really, really did it!!

mompolo

Ooooh I didn't know about the banana split....I am so, so happy that I will be able to test taste one in about 10 days. Thanks for the info.

WCMC is not a favorite and I LOVE chocolate. Don't think I have ever been able to finish one but I do have to try it every cruise.

My son got chocolate milk shakes at the coffee/pastry bar almost every day. Not sure if they were hand dipped, but he loved t hem!

My guess is that the ice cream used is soft-serve, like you would get on the Lido deck. But, I'd be willing to check it out on our next cruise. Thanks for the tip.

Good job, lol. :D. I've already told my cruise friend I plan on ordering that every night too. Only it won't be my dessert, it will be my dessert appetizer because I'm sure I'll see something else I want to try and I'll want both. :p

Yes, I'm going to the gym every day before we cruise, and then when we get back, so any weight gained won't stick too long. :rolleyes:

I was just on the Liberty last week and for 7 straight nights I ate the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake as my dessert!! I don't feel bad about it at all - it was fantastic!!

Well, IMO you really missed out. We just did a b2b, in 14 nights I had it once and DW had it not at all. There are ALOT of better desserts on the menu. At the very least add a little variety.:rolleyes:

The WCMC isn't always cooked enough for my taste. Sometimes it is too "raw" and then I can only eat the top part and a little of the sides. Yes, it tastes wonderful regardless of it's consistency but digesting that raw gooey-ness is not desirable.

BTW, I've read that ships often run out of bananas toward the end of the cruise and people cannot get them at breakfast. Now I know why that is so.:eek:

Nothing wrong with that!! I am going on a cruise with my DH in April, on the Liberty. Another couple is going along with us this time and I have already let them know that I am dieting now because on the cruise I will order 2 desserts a night!! lol WCMC and whatever else looks yummy :p

I wasn't going to read this thread, but my curiosity got the best of me.

And now that you've got my mouth watering for Chocolate Melting Cake I'm off looking to book another Carnival cruise. I just can't wait for the one I've got scheduled next March.

See what you started.

Bob

Memories of Naked Fanny

Archived