Past Cruise from ages ago

Carnival only started keeping track of past sailings and issuing past guest numbers in 1995; guests who sailed with us prior to that date would not show up in our database. We will be happy to enter these older sailings into the system manually and update your cruise history but we will need to verify your past sailings with Carnival Cruise Lines. Please provide one of the following:

• Payment receipt (credit card statement; invoice; confirmation)

• Boarding pass

• Cruise documents

• Sail and Sign card with your name

• Sail and Sign statement

• Embarkation Photo with ship and sailing date and current photo ID.

Email pastguest@carnival.com\

Or

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 NW 87th Avenue

Miami, Florida 33178-2428

Attention: Past Guest Verification

Mailstop: MSPX- 460-S

Or

Fax to: 305-406-6156

*If faxing or mailing information please be sure to include your past guest number or name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address along with your proof of sailing. This will ensure that we update the correct profile.

Do you still have proof? I have 3 cruises from the 80s where I dont have proof so no credit for them.

I'm like you Fire, not sure I have the photo of the Captain and I at the Captains dinner. If I could find it, what would I do? Send a copy of the picture to Carnival? :confused:

yea, I guess that might work .. though not really proof to me.. I decided just let it go. I cant even remember the exact dates to tell them or the ship name. Just sure it was carnival 4 times and big red boat once.

Thanks! Guess I will just put it out to sea! LOL :D Just gonna enjoy each and every upcoming cruise!:D

I'm in the same boat as you Firefly. I have cruises on the Mardi Gras, Festivale and Jubilee that I no longer can prove. They were all in the early 80's and with moving etc. the pictures got thrown out and I never saved any sail & sign cards etc.

all I have are the carnival capers,or whatever they were called,years ago.Has the date but no proof that it was me on that cruise.Oh well-I am still platinum and one lost cruise won't hurt that much.

Laura

I recently received credit for two cruises I took in the early 90's. For some reason I had my boarding passes - that i hand wrote to complete. No computer to help you with back then. I mailed these into Carnival and they very quickly credited them to my past cruises. Good luck

My parents just booked a cruise for our first cruise as a family. They booked with the early saver rate for the Liberty during Christmas 2012. I do know though that they had gone on a Carnival cruise before they had me so most likely sometime between 1985-1989.

Does all carnival cruises qualify for past cruise discounts? Do they stack with Early Saver rate? Could we get onboard credit for it since we already booked?

Thanks in advanced :)

My parents just booked a cruise for our first cruise as a family. They booked with the early saver rate for the Liberty during Christmas 2012. I do know though that they had gone on a Carnival cruise before they had me so most likely sometime between 1985-1989.

Does all carnival cruises qualify for past cruise discounts? Do they stack with Early Saver rate? Could we get onboard credit for it since we already booked?

Thanks in advanced :)

The ES rate is usually the least expensive rate until it goes away about 9 months out from a cruise date. If your parents have the booking information and/or embarkation photo from their previous cruise they should be able to establish an account on carnival.com and add that cruise to it or send it to the past guest department and get it added to their history and get their past guest number.

They won't be able to price match to the past guest rate unless they have a past guest number.

Archived