Sail from Baltimore to Bermuda in Nov.- weather to expect n board ship

cardamon

We are sailing out of Baltimore Nov. 12, headed for Bermuda, on a five night cruise. What can we expect the weather to be on board? :confused:Will we be sunning ourselves by the pool, or relaxing with a good book inside the Solarium?:confused: Can we expect the games usually held on deck or a parade of flags inside to replace the outside activities? Thanks- I need seasoned cruisers' help with this one!:confused:

We are sailing out of Baltimore Nov. 12, headed for Bermuda, on a five night cruise. What can we expect the weather to be on board? :confused:Will we be sunning ourselves by the pool, or relaxing with a good book inside the Solarium?:confused: Can we expect the games usually held on deck or a parade of flags inside to replace the outside activities? Thanks- I need seasoned cruisers' help with this one!:confused:

we just got back and while i cant be sure on november i can for october

We packed our bathing suits in our carry on and the weather on the pool deck was COLD and windy but the hot tubs felt good...though I think we were the only ones who tried this. The flag parade and the set sail party were both inside and all the pool activities that were "weather permitted" were canceled:( I wish they would have just held them in the solarium but they didnt and honestly the pools even in the solarium were very underused. It did get warm on the 2nd night but was still windy and the breeze felt chilly. When we arrived in Bermuda though the weather was beautiful....but from my research Bermuda starts getting cooler in November. I honestly would rather do a warmer climate cruise because while i still had a great time it was a different energy with the pool decks being empty. Though the game shows and quest had a HUGE turnout because of the lack of outside activities. Hope this was helpful and hopefully you get some more opinions from people who went in november

• 3 weeks later...

Bermuda weather shows 77 and partly cloudy for next Tuesday-Thursday. Here's the site for Bermuda's historical weather for the last 44 years.

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=061087&refer=&cityname=Hamilton-Pembroke-Bermuda

And this one shows the sea temps but hasn't been updated for awhile.

http://www.weather.bm/data/climatology.html

Thanks for the info! Looks like we should be happy oif the temps are in the low 70's ad sunny. No snorkeling, but should be very pleasant for sightseeing, shopping. Has to be better than snow, loss of power, wind and rain!

After all, what can be better than someone cooking for you, cleaning up after you, bringing you drinks, reading a book on a lounge chair, laughing with girlfriends? Life is good!

The time is finally here. We sail this Sat. from Baltimore aboard the EOS- can't wait! I've packed a poncho- the weather forecast for this week shows showers every day. Is this typical weather for Bermuda in November? I'm really glad that we booked a taxi-tour guide for Monday- so much better than waiting for the bus in the rain!

I'm expecting to dress in the usual cruise wear on the ship. After all, we will be inside most of the time, and I can pretend it is the Caribbean. Hope to see all of Bermuda that we can pack into 24+ hours. Who needs to sleep We can save that for At-Sea days.

• 3 weeks later...
The time is finally here. We sail this Sat. from Baltimore aboard the EOS- can't wait! I've packed a poncho- the weather forecast for this week shows showers every day. Is this typical weather for Bermuda in November? I'm really glad that we booked a taxi-tour guide for Monday- so much better than waiting for the bus in the rain!

I'm expecting to dress in the usual cruise wear on the ship. After all, we will be inside most of the time, and I can pretend it is the Caribbean. Hope to see all of Bermuda that we can pack into 24+ hours. Who needs to sleep We can save that for At-Sea days.

Well ??

How was the weather and did you enjoy Bermuda in november ?

Srpilo

Archived