are inflatable rafts allowed in pools?

Love those judgment words like "could" :) Bottom line, it DIDN'T spill in the pool. There are seats IN the pool and a bar area (no not with bartenders and such just a seating area) for people to sit on while talking, enjoying a drink, etc. The servers are happy to serve drinks while people sit IN the pool in the shallow areas of the pool, deep end of the pool, etc. :D Yes, we had a drink in the pool and we will have more in the pool on our next cruise, thanks for asking :p

Could is a judgement word? Next time I run into my old high school English teacher I'll ask about it. No matter, I never get into one of those pools anyway so I have no personal concern with the issue but I have never been one to just worry about me and the heck with everyone else. By all means, enjoy your vacation and your in-pool drinks.

Could is a judgement word? Next time I run into my old high school English teacher I'll ask about it. No matter, I never get into one of those pools anyway so I have no personal concern with the issue but I have never been one to just worry about me and the heck with everyone else. By all means, enjoy your vacation and your in-pool drinks.

Judgment as in "you 'could' have done this or you 'could' have done that." Yes, in the context with which you were using that word you were judging our actions because we "could" have spilled a drink. We did not so your point is moot.

Thank you, we have and will continue to enjoy our cruises and our in-pool libations :D

Judgment as in "you 'could' have done this or you 'could' have done that." Yes, in the context with which you were using that word you were judging our actions because we "could" have spilled a drink. We did not so your point is moot.

Thank you, we have and will continue to enjoy our cruises and our in-pool libations :D

And all along I thought that the word "could" set a condition. Now I know it precedes a judgement. These boards are so educational.

And if you ever find yourself sitting in the pool next to a diapered and un-potty trained kid just go with the flow because until he/she actually lets go in the pool it is all moot too. In fact, have enough drinks and you might not matter to you even if the kid does go.;):)

They don't have enough alcohol on the ship to get me into one of those pools or hot tubs.

And all along I thought that the word "could" set a condition. Now I know it precedes a judgement. These boards are so educational.

And if you ever find yourself sitting in the pool next to a diapered and un-potty trained kid just go with the flow because until he/she actually lets go in the pool it is all moot too. In fact, have enough drinks and you might not matter to you even if the kid does go.;):)

They don't have enough alcohol on the ship to get me into one of those pools or hot tubs.

Bitter much? Lighten up Francis :cool:

Are those Noodles really supportive, for some reason they don't look to be. A lot easier then blowing up an air mattress.:)

Up to a certain weight they work fine. We got some from walmart that have the regular sized noodle in the middle and thicker ones on the ends to help suport us.

Loves it!!!

It looks like the pools are pretty small so I'm not even sure this is possible without annoying everyone, but does RC allow inflatable rafts/floats/seats in the pools? I was thinking of buying a cheapie to use at the beach, but it would be fun if they'd also let me use it on the ship.
I have never seen it and would not think so-because-if several people did it-it would cover the pool area for other cruisers(they would not be happy)

Archived