are inflatable rafts allowed in pools?

I would think that if RC wanted that stuff in the pool, they would make it available for passenger use (and knowing them, probably at a price-gotta make another nickle!).

As a passenger that does use the pool, I would find them annoying. The pools just aren't big enough, and on the cruises I've been on, the pools do get crowded, IMHO. And, lets face it, the pools onboard the ships are getting smaller.

To bring one to use on the beach is one thing, but my feeling is that they don't belong in the pool.

No as in you don't think they should be in the pool or no as in RCI doesn't allow them?

:confused:I just checked the RCI contract, and there is nothing in there that says I cannot stab someone with a raft in the pool, so, according to your logic, I can therefore stab the culprit?:eek:

:confused:I just checked the RCI contract, and there is nothing in there that says I cannot stab someone with a raft in the pool, so, according to your logic, I can therefore stab the culprit?:eek:

as long as the culprit you intend to stab is the noodle and not the pax, go for it.. would hate to have to empty the pool to get rid of the blood.. with your luck they would have Hep C or something....

I'm planning on taking 1/2 a noodle for our Allure cruise. I'm hoping to be able to do PT for a bad knee.

Anyone know which pool would be the best? Will only do it on port days when most people will be getting off the ship.

I would say the beach pool or the main pool (across the central park gap from the beach pool). The beach pool is salt water and might give you more buoyancy if that's important to you. The sports pool might have people swimming in it so the other two big ones are probably your best bets.

I think there is a big difference in using a noodle in the pool than a raft. I don't see there should be a problem with using a noodle, but hey, a raft takes up a lot of space that perhaps others might want to use.

I am kind of like Ocean Boy. I rarely, if ever, use the pool as we have one at home and secondly who knows what went on in the pool before we got in? I have to admit I have gone in the solarium pools a time or two, but usually we leave the pools for those who want to enjoy them.

I'm planning on taking 1/2 a noodle for our Allure cruise. I'm hoping to be able to do PT for a bad knee.

Anyone know which pool would be the best? Will only do it on port days when most people will be getting off the ship.

I think the Solarium pool would be good for PT, plus it has a great view!!! It should be great on a port day. It also felt warmer to me than the other pools!!!

Archived