Workout Clothes - hand wash/quick dry

Wayfairers

Don't know...but if you want your stuff to dry quickly, hang them on a hanger in front of the airvent in your cabin...don't put them in the bathroom...no real airflow in there! Stick the hanger in the vent tabs and the air coming from your AC/furnace will dry them by the next day. Roll in a towel to get most of the water out.

I have the Lightning Dry from New Balance but any workout wear with a high nylon or polyester count will dry quickly. If I run or walk in the am, my workout wear dry well before dinner. I just wash in the sink, hang in the shower and it drys just fine.

All my workout shorts and tops are wicking materials, but I still bring several of each on a cruise. They take up very little room in my luggage, and I don't like the idea of having laundry hanging up around the cabin. Also bring about every pair of socks that I own, since I find that even the non-cotton ones I wear take forever to dry.

Archived