Green Lantern

Arthur

In the theater:

The Tourist

Bridesmaids

Source Code

Water for Elephants

Adjustment Bureau

Thanks so much for the information. I really do appreciate your response.

Dave

Two weeks ago on the CB.

MUTS:

Thor

Green Hornet

Super 8

Limitless

X-Men

Pirates of the Caribbean

Green Lantern

Arthur

In the theater:

The Tourist

Bridesmaids

Source Code

Water for Elephants

Adjustment Bureau

MUTS for mid-teens and teens, the theatre for adults.

MUTS for mid-teens and teens, the theatre for adults.

That is kind of what it looks like. When I cruised on the Crown (both times), it was mostly adults at MUTS at night. I would hate if they turned MUTS into a teen activity. I don't like the evening shows in the showrooms and love that they have movies as an alternate form of entertainment.

That is kind of what it looks like. When I cruised on the Crown (both times), it was mostly adults at MUTS at night. I would hate if they turned MUTS into a teen activity. I don't like the evening shows in the showrooms and love that they have movies as an alternate form of entertainment.

I was a bit surprised by the film offereings on MUTS, especially since it's a cruise that has an older average age and only a few children onboard. I can see why Bridesmaids was not on MUTS though. IMO it was by far the funniest movie of the year, however it was probably a little raunchy for some. The somewhat weak list may also be the result of summer movies now being released and they tend to be aimed at a younger audience.

Dave, I suspect we will get a large dose of Baseball on the MUTS most nites at 7:45 PM EST.That was the case two years ago on Ruby. Its great for folks from Dallas and St Louis and baseball fans in general.But I for one will be hoping for a sweep:cool: Haven't watched a game since Dodgers left Dodger Town after a great envestment of my Tax Dollars to keep them from leaving for Vagas:mad:

If so, that would surely get me to MUTS.

It might depend on the itinerary, but I think not. It is a mass market cruise line, so international and indie films usually don't fit that market.

I would like that though.

If so, that would surely get me to MUTS.

Not that I have ever seen. There is generally some mainstream newer/older movies that are family appropriate and some that are more adult like. The movies are not always newer. We have seen Mama Mia and Ratatouille on every cruise that we've been on.

How often do they change the movies? I'm trying to figure out what movies to avoid (time frame wise) so I have some to enjoy on our cruise in March 2012 :) Knowing my usual luck I'll have seen all the ones they are showing!

I'm avoiding watching them also since I want to leave something to see on the ship soon. ;) The list given previously will probably hold for a while since they're slow to introduce new movies unless they really big names. (and I haven's seen any lately).

Dave, I suspect we will get a large dose of Baseball on the MUTS most nites at 7:45 PM EST.That was the case two years ago on Ruby. Its great for folks from Dallas and St Louis and baseball fans in general.But I for one will be hoping for a sweep:cool: Haven't watched a game since Dodgers left Dodger Town after a great envestment of my Tax Dollars to keep them from leaving for Vagas:mad:

My first major league baseball game was at Dodger Stadium, circa 1945.

The old "Old Redhead", Red Barber, was the best announcer ever! He made me a lifetime baseball fan.

My first major league baseball game was at Dodger Stadium, circa 1945.

The old "Old Redhead", Red Barber, was the best announcer ever! He made me a lifetime baseball fan.

My last game in Dodger Town was 2001, Vince wasant to bad either ! But use to listen to Red on NPR in am

Archived