LIVE FROM THE DECKS OF THE MILLIE - 5 night 10/17/11 to 10/22/11 (Tuggers)

tuggers

Thank you all for the kind words. And I'm glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!:D

I leave on the 3rd for the Silhouette 2 night so you will see that one soon.

I'm going to drive to Jax on Thursday and spend the night because my flight to EWR leaves at 6 AM and I want to be rested when I get onboard. With only 2 days and 2 nights to look her over I don't want to miss anything by having to nap!:D

X is providing transfers starting at noon in Terminal A which I think is where my US Air flight comes in. I get in at 10:45 so I hope to be on the first bus and be boarding the ship early.

Sounds like you've recovered. Hope you have a wonderful experience on the Silly and looking forward to your report.

Are you going to join us on the Connie on December 3? Don't forget, those lovely 2-weekers on the Connie are going away after this season.

Actually, if you use the checked luggage service or are willing to take your own luggage off with you, you can leave the ship around 6:45am. We didn't know this, but we weren't in a hurry since our flight didn't leave FLL until 4:30pm.

Have fun!:D

We skipped breakfast and walked off with our luggage at about 6:50. No lines and jumped into a waiting cab. Believe it or not, I was able to catch a 7:55 am flight instead of sitting at MIA all day awaiting my originally booked 4:15pm flight. That was awesome.

Thanks for your reports, Tuggers. I don't know how I missed you in the Elite Lounge.

Linda, I am feeling better. No temp and haven't doughed today. My friend just got her surgery date, November 10th. She thinks she will be fine in 2 to 3 weeks but I wish I knew someone who has had the reconstruction where they take a muscle out of the back so I could get a better idea of time. That's really the holdup on booking. We are booked on 4/21 for sure because we are getting the $600 cash back from Am Ex.

natshala, I was there, breakfast and cocktails. In the afternoon we sat in the chairs near the windows that were in groups of 4.

Thanks, Lucy!

Archived