Can you recommend specific Carnival Glory cabin (either inside or with ocean view)

DurkinDurkin

I would like either an inside cabin or one with ocean view (or one of those 4J cabins I've read about) but I don't want to be near an elevator or right under a noisy area (or even right above a noisy area) --- Has anyone been in a Glory cabin that meets my criteria? If so, please advise the cabin # and what deck it was on.

anything on the Lido deck!! We had a balcony on Lido last April. Now I have an inside on the Lido in Jan. Staterooms above and below you so no noise and you are close to all the action!! You can look at the deck plans to get one farther from the elevators!

anything on the Lido deck!! We had a balcony on Lido last April. Now I have an inside on the Lido in Jan. Staterooms above and below you so no noise and you are close to all the action!! You can look at the deck plans to get one farther from the elevators!

We had an inside on the Lido....extremely quiet and convenient.

There are very heavy doors there...so you don't hear any elevator or Lido noises.

Was on the Glory in March this year. Had cabin 7345. It is sold as a 1A but has 2 beds that CAN be made to king. (Shhhhh....Don't tell Carnival) Cabin is slightly wider than 4A and laid out a bit different than regular 4A. I have pictures on cruiselinerooms(dot)com. 7345 is mid-ship just behind the elevators and next to laundry room but we never heard a peep of sound. Great location....2 floors up to Lido or down to Promenade.

I liked the room so much, I booked same on the Freedom for next March.

Archived