Photo Booth on Oasis

Hi, we were on the October 8th sailing and saw this booth on the boardwalk, it looked waaaaaaaaay out of order, beneath the out of order notice it seemed all broken and caved in, though that was now 2 weeks ago so hopefully Royal will get it sorted in time for you. There is a place on the boardwalk that does those photos where you can dress up in costume and have a portrait done.

hiiii!!! i know, right? someone had to know the answer..there's over 100+ views of this question. there was a cruise critic review that i found. i called royal and of course, they didn't know the answer. hahaha :D miss ya :)

I know nothing about that booth, but there are alternatives. There is a digital postcard booth in the On Air Club. There is also a photo studio in Central Park where you have a lot more photo options. That one's a little more costly though, and requires reservations.

I know nothing about that booth, but there are alternatives. There is a digital postcard booth in the On Air Club. There is also a photo studio in Central Park where you have a lot more photo options. That one's a little more costly though, and requires reservations.

But are some of the options similar to those from an old time photo booth? I'm not really interested in other types.

Archived