Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Good Morning Breezers! Not a bad week at work with no boss :D Can hopefully have a nice relaxing week. I may even try to get some work done :o

Weather is finally supposed to take a nice turn tomorrow and be in the upper 70's and maybe 80's. Not loving the low 40's when I leave for work. We can't all be lucky enough to live in warm Florida.

Me and Cass will be going out tomorrow to see the place that we are thinking of getting married at. Hopefully I'll get used to using the 'M' word by then :p

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Good evening breezies!! Today was a real slug day around here, putzed around the house here and there and not much else;) Loved it!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Finishing up the laundry now, getting ready for the week! Sure wish I was cruising at the end of it like our Linnygirl!!:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Enjoy your date tonight Lynne![/SIZE]

[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]You deserved a slug day, for sure![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hey, I watched you go on 3 cruises since I returned from my last one!:eek: But Dave and I will toast you on Lido for sure!;)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][B][COLOR=darkorange][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Good Morning Floatie and Breezers! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorange]I hear ya about not wanting to get up this morning Floatie. I was up at 4:30 to put a turkey on. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorange]Hope everyone has a beautiful day. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Wow, I won't get up at 4:30 unless I am leaving for a cruise! LOL! Hope the turkey is delish![/SIZE][/FONT]
[quote name='crewsweeper']Morning Breezers.

Yum-o on the turkey. Wish the new grill would come so I can try smoking one. Maybe just turkey breasts to start.

It's Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Sumertime, here in North Florida. Highs in the low 90s, sunny. Garage is hotter than heck, melted my Zone bars, LOL. Sure wish November was just around th ecorner instead of JULY/AUGUST:eek:

Envy Linny and Dave on the windy seas.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hey, not too windy, if you don't mind...don't wanna be tossed around out there:p Try to keep cool down there![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Anung Un Rama']Good Morning Breezers! Not a bad week at work with no boss :D Can hopefully have a nice relaxing week. I may even try to get some work done :o

Weather is finally supposed to take a nice turn tomorrow and be in the upper 70's and maybe 80's. Not loving the low 40's when I leave for work. We can't all be lucky enough to live in warm Florida.

Me and Cass will be going out tomorrow to see the place that we are thinking of getting married at. Hopefully I'll get used to using the 'M' word by then :p[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good luck with the wedding stuff! It can get mind-boggling;) No puppy update yet, huh?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good afternoon Breezers! Last day at the office, then working at home for 3 days. Thankfully it's been pretty quiet![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hope everyone's having a good day!:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Irishlinny'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good luck with the wedding stuff! It can get mind-boggling;) No puppy update yet, huh?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good afternoon Breezers! Last day at the office, then working at home for 3 days. Thankfully it's been pretty quiet![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hope everyone's having a good day!:)[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Honestly, I told Cass 'Do whatever you want. All I want to do is call you my wife' I could care less about the bells and whistles. It's such a huge waste of money.

And no update :mad: I'm pretty sure the guy was away all weekend at a show so I hope to hear from him this week.

And.....WOOHOO! I wish I could work from home, especially right before vacation. I'm sure you'll be very productive ;)

Chris,

Back in the day when Kathryn had a small wedding consulting business, she used to advise clients to remember it's their day, not their parents, not their families, not some "payback" to "Aunt Jo" or giant party for co-workers. So plan it to be what's special and meaningful to and for the two of you. And surround yourselves with those you'd most like to have share your special day. Forget all the other crappola.

Chris,

Back in the day when Kathryn had a small wedding consulting business, she used to advise clients to remember it's their day, not their parents, not their families, not some "payback" to "Aunt Jo" or giant party for co-workers. So plan it to be what's special and meaningful to and for the two of you. And surround yourselves with those you'd most like to have share your special day. Forget all the other crappola.

That's exactly what we're going for - very small, like 20 ppl or less... I found a place that will let us exchange vows and then have a nice dinner for us and our guests all at the same place - it was so hard to explain to places that I didn't want a "reception" (meaning no introductions, the dances and DJ's and bouquet tossing and all that jazz). Now just fingers crossed the place turns out to be OK - we'll find out tomorrow evening!

That's exactly what we're going for - very small, like 20 ppl or less... I found a place that will let us exchange vows and then have a nice dinner for us and our guests all at the same place - it was so hard to explain to places that I didn't want a "reception" (meaning no introductions, the dances and DJ's and bouquet tossing and all that jazz). Now just fingers crossed the place turns out to be OK - we'll find out tomorrow evening!

Hi Cass! If you Chris are happy with your wedding plans, that's all that matters:)! Hope the place you guys selected turns out to be just what you needed.

OK, had to share. I just upgraded our Liberty cabin from a regular aft to one of the 2 extended aft balconies that are only found on deck 8. It was only a $20 upgrade to go to deck 8 and no charge for the extended balcony which is not even advertised as such. :D

Sweet! I know you guys are really gonna enjoy that upgrade.:)

Good afternoon Breezers! Last day at the office, then working at home for 3 days. Thankfully it's been pretty quiet!

Hope everyone's having a good day!:)

Hi Linda! Ihad a pretty good day! Last day in the office for awhile sound really good! How's the packing & sorting going?:)

Good Morning Breezers! Not a bad week at work with no boss :D Can hopefully have a nice relaxing week. I may even try to get some work done :o

Me and Cass will be going out tomorrow to see the place that we are thinking of getting married at. Hopefully I'll get used to using the 'M' word by then :p

Oh Chris! Get use to it my friend!;)

Morning Breezers.

Yum-o on the turkey. Wish the new grill would come so I can try smoking one. Maybe just turkey breasts to start.

It's Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Sumertime, here in North Florida. Highs in the low 90s, sunny. Garage is hotter than heck, melted my Zone bars, LOL. Sure wish November was just around th ecorner instead of JULY/AUGUST:eek:

Envy Linny and Dave on the windy seas.

Evening Crewsweeper! It's summertime in South Carolina too! Yikes, it's hot here! Ready's turkey does sound good..:)

Floatie i hear you on not wanting to get up this morning. My alarm went off for almost an hour before i heard it.

Oh well coffee is coursing thru now.

Good morning everyone, happy Monday :/

Evening Pomme! Hope you had a good day!:)

Good Morning Floatie and Breezers!

I hear ya about not wanting to get up this morning Floatie. I was up at 4:30 to put a turkey on.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day. :)

Evening Ready! Is dinner ready yet? What prompted the holiday meal? I just want to eat..:D

Archived