Outlet

l2f

Does anyone know if the outlet in a inside cabin is sideways or upright? Trying to determine if I can get away with a multi (3 way) plug as opposed to a power strip. If it matters we will be on the Miracle.

Does anyone know if the outlet in a inside cabin is sideways or upright? Trying to determine if I can get away with a multi (3 way) plug as opposed to a power strip. If it matters we will be on the Miracle.

I always take a 3 way outlet plug...never had a problem...works great.

I always take a 3 way outlet plug...never had a problem...works great.

Does your three way have all three outlets facing to the front or is it one to the front, one to the left, and one to the right?

I had to go and check LOL. On mine...all three are facing to the front straight up and down.

My three way is one front, one to the left & right. So I guess I will buy one with all facing forward.

My three way is one front, one to the left & right. So I guess I will buy one with all facing forward.

I don't see why that wouldn't work also. Would probably work better if plugging in items that have a large end...everything I plug in all works with the ones straight out.

I don't see why that wouldn't work also. Would probably work better if plugging in items that have a large end...everything I plug in all works with the ones straight out.

My concern is if the outlet is too close to a wall or the corner and not being able to use the one outlet pointing in that direction. Yours you would never have that probably.

Using a three way the plugs on each side allows the use of over sized plugs (perhaps a charger or something) The concern is if the outlet in the wall is too close to a wall a) using all the available plugs could be a probably or b) may not even be able to plug into the outlet at all.

With all three vertically, your 3 way may not clear the top of the vanity which is where the cabin outlet is located. Look at the photo in post 2. The shiny area below the outlet is the vanity top.

Never had this problem...always plenty of room at top and bottom to clear.

Also, outlet is usually in center above the desk under the mirror.

Archived