Military Rate Nov 11th

I find it odd there are no military rates for cruises sailing on this day:rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed that?

First of all, the 11th isn't a "normal" first day for most ships this year.

Second, there were several mil rates for the 11th a few weeks ago. Once the number of cabins fill that are set aside for mil rates they don't add any more.

Third, RCI also has several other categories of special rates and they are scattered out to balance the year so I wouldn't think Vet's day would warrant any special attention over any other day.

Just saying, "not so odd" IMHO. Enjoy the day :)

Royal offers tons of Military discounts...and often very steep ones.

so far the only 2 cruises i have booked from RCI-- i was told they didnt have any military discounts for those cruises-- so i wouldnt know---

On CLL you get the discount if you are military--on RCI they only have a limited number of discounts

so far the only 2 cruises i have booked from RCI-- i was told they didnt have any military discounts for those cruises-- so i wouldnt know---

On CLL you get the discount if you are military--on RCI they only have a limited number of discounts

Different companies have different ways of doing things...but I can tell you Royal treats military with no shortage of discount rates....you just have to check the sailings that they currently offer discounted rates on....like posted above people are quick to take advantage of them and then they may disappear off that sailing. You can do a search for specific rates right on their web-site or call and I am sure they will be happy to tell you what sailings currently offer such a rate.

Right at this time there are 26 sailings between now and Nov 11th 2012 being offered a Military rate. Military rate Nov 11th next year happens to be on the Allure.

I wasn't checking for next year so didn't see the Allure military rate. Now that is a good thing!

Right at this time there are 26 sailings between now and Nov 11th 2012 being offered a Military rate. Military rate Nov 11th next year happens to be on the Allure.

I wasn't checking for next year so didn't see the Allure military rate. Now that is a good thing!

I saw that as well and thought it was odd. I don't recall seeing military rates that far out and only one that one sailing just seems strange

Archived