Does the PVP have a notes section on your reservation?

I know last year we told our PVP that it was our mom's birthday when on the cruise. It did not show up on the booking at all but in the MDR that night they brought her cake with a candle and say Happy Birthday to her. No this year it will be my birthday I made the reservations so it shows on my booking.

I have worked and used various booking systems an they do have note sections. There are also 'flags' that can come up with really important issues like if someone caused issues or is banned, etc. Also certain bullets with important things like medical needs and preferences. From a booking/consultant perspective it really helps because you cannot remember everything and there are so many clients. I no longer work in tourism but I did enjoy the relationship I gained with my guests/clients.

There is a section they refer to as the history of the booking where they can put notes yes. That is if there person takes the time and effort to put them in, and/or look into as nothing specific will pop up for who is accessing the reservation, they simply have to review over the history of the booking.

Our PVP was aware that our most recent cruise was for our honeymoon and noted it in our reservation. We were sung Happy Honeymoon and given a slice of cake with candles in the MDR. Our PVP called a few days after we returned to inquire how our cruise went and we indeed did verify that he in fact notated this on our reservation. It pays to have a great PVP :)

Archived