Costa Atlantica Aegean/Black Sea cruise review posted

Capricruiser

Thank you so much for the review Capricruiser, I have been looking forward to it! I will be embarking on the Atlantica in 20 days. We were on the Romantica 2 years ago in the Mediterranean (my only other Costa Cruise), how would you compare the 2 ships? I know that the Atlantica is newer and bigger, but what else?

Great review. Thanks for sharing. I have previously only cruised Asia. But after this one is done we will have pretty much done all of the Asian ports. (This will be my 3rd Asian cruise) so will look to the Med for a next cruise. The itinerary sounds good and I really liked the detail on the ports that you visited.

Thank you so much for the review Capricruiser, I have been looking forward to it! I will be embarking on the Atlantica in 20 days. We were on the Romantica 2 years ago in the Mediterranean (my only other Costa Cruise), how would you compare the 2 ships? I know that the Atlantica is newer and bigger, but what else?

Here's the link to my review of a recent Romantica cruise so you can compare: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=79737

But bear in mind that the Romantica will be completely restyled when it comes out of the Genoa yards in February.

Thank you for a thourough and enjoyable review.

I am very interested in a Black sea cruise. Pity Costa moved the NeoRomantica from the region next year. I would love to do it with a Venise departure. They only offer it from Roma next year... I might have to look into MSC for that then.

You made me want to try the Atlantica.

Archived