Flat irons?

Ok, I officially hate the search function, I search for: irons, flat irons, curiling irons, nothing:mad:!! But I see these threads all the time...heres my question for a newbie (I don't curl or flatten so I've never paid attention!)

Can you bring a flat iron (hair straightner) on board?

TIA

My wife always brings hers

I think RCCL is smart enough not to mess with women and thier hair....

LOL! This is exactly what I told my cousin...for sure there has not been that much frizz head on the many cruises I've been on...surely I would have noticed both the frizz and the foul moods;)

Thanks, I'll let her know!!

All I know is my flat iron is much more dangerous than any travel iron... Never burned myself on a travel iron but have many times with the flat iron!! I just chopped 13" off my hair and just might have to pack it next trip... At least before I could tie the mane of caribbean hair back and get away with leaving the flat iron home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I officially hate the search function, I search for: irons, flat irons, curiling irons, nothing:mad:!! But I see these threads all the time...heres my question for a newbie (I don't curl or flatten so I've never paid attention!)

Can you bring a flat iron (hair straightner) on board?

TIA

Here is the "secret" to successful searching: (which I did by using the search term "flat iron")

Click on the SEARCH THIS FORUM icon in the upper right.

DO NOT PUT SEARCH TERMS THERE.

Click on "Advanced Search".

PUT SEARCH TERMS THERE.

:)

Here is the "secret" to successful searching: (which I did by using the search term "flat iron")

Click on the SEARCH THIS FORUM icon in the upper right.

DO NOT PUT SEARCH TERMS THERE.

Click on "Advanced Search".

PUT SEARCH TERMS THERE.

:)

Yeah, did that, searched titles, searched posts, still comes up with nada...why is that? :confused:I even searched just " irons" and still nothing, but just a few days ago there was a thread TITLED with iron in it. It's like it just doesn't search at all!

Ok so just for fun, I try again...this time it searches ( and finds this thread right on top!). Don't know why sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. At least my question was the only RCI one on the search page...but I might have learned whether or not curling irons are allowed on Princess, and Carnival and...:rolleyes:

Maybe it's my PC browser - this time I used my iPad ?

Archived