Your Time Dining Question

VOS08

Can you request your table size or will they always put you at a large table? It's just going to be me and the girlfriend this time and on a couple of the nights I would like to have a table for 2 for the sake of romanticism ;)

HI,

The best part about Your Time Dining is that it is like eating in a restaurant! You go up to the desk, tell them how many in your party(you'll be 2) and then they seat you at a table for THAT size.

We LOVE just having a table for 2!!!

IF we meet people we like during the day at other activities we may invite them to join us at dinner but for the most part Your Time Dining for us, is a chance to "honeymoon" and have our table for 2.

IF you like your wait staff you can also request the same staff each night.

When you enter the dining room they ask you your dining preference. If you are a couple, you can get a table for two. If you are are small group you will be accomodated. You can also be seated with others if you choose. Such the concept...:cool:

We always got a table for the 4 of us ... actually a booth ..... every night and ti was the same one each time. We were asked if we liked the waiter and location on the 2nd night before seating.

On our last night, they set up a table in your time dining for a party of 12. It was a long table, and this group seemed to have met up on the cruise. They had a great time. So, yes, they are very accommodating.

We requested a table for 2. It was pretty easy. We were often REALLY close to other couples though. It was fine though and nice to talk to other people if we wanted. We definitely didn't have to though and the tables weren't connected, just next to each other.

We were always seated by ourselves, but as the previous poster said, the tables are very close together. We did talk with the other couples at the other tables. They were usually at a different time in their meal than we were and it helped us to see what they had ordered. We really enjoyed Your Time Dinning and will always try to get it on our cruises.

there were 4 of us and we got a table for 4 each night. did talk with others at nearby tables, and sometimes between us and the other tables, think we had our waiters in stitches. asked for and had the same wait team each dinner. really liked them and enjoyed the service they gave. was as good as any set dining time we have ever had. will do ytd from now on.

I think with anytime dining it is easier to get a table for two, at any time that you arrive. There are many tables for two. It seems to also be fairly easy to get a table for four. Most folks who go for anytime dining seem to want to be to themselves. I think ( I could be wrong ), but I think that if you are solo or just two of you, who would like to share a table with others, that you might not find that you can do that every evening. However with anytime dining, the tables are very close, and if you wish to converse with your dining neighbors, and they with you, it will be as if you are at the same table. Yet, if you or they, wish to be alone, you can be, though, any conversation above a whisper will likely be heard at the next table. Anytime dining is great though. Try it once, you will likely be spoiled forever. :)

Can you request your table size or will they always put you at a large table? It's just going to be me and the girlfriend this time and on a couple of the nights I would like to have a table for 2 for the sake of romanticism ;)

When we did anytime dining, they always put us at our own table. That being said. I much preferred reserved seating. I enjoyed meeting new people. We got to meet the wait staff. And I thought the service was better. The food was just as good, but I really enjoyed the reserved dining.

Either way, you will have a wonderful time.

Archived