Golf Club Storage on Eurodam???

jdm3tz

Hello All,

The wife and I will be on the 11/19 sailing of the Eurodam to the Eastern Caribbean. We may head to Florida a few days early to play some golf. Is there a place on the ship we can store our clubs? I'd like to drop them off on day one and pick them up at the end of the cruise. I don't plan to use them in the islands.

Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

The wife and I will be on the 11/19 sailing of the Eurodam to the Eastern Caribbean. We may head to Florida a few days early to play some golf. Is there a place on the ship we can store our clubs? I'd like to drop them off on day one and pick them up at the end of the cruise. I don't plan to use them in the islands.

Thanks in advance!

Don't know your exact itinerary, but there are several really good and famous courses on the E Carib cruises. You may want to keep your clubs in your cabin, my DH just stands his up in a corner, and play a round or 2 while on the cruise

• 2 weeks later...

We just sailed on a 7 day eastern caribbean and had hubby's clubs with us after a few days in Florida prior to the cruise. They were in a hard shell case and we stored them in the corner of the room for the week and hardly noticed they were there (we were in an ocean view cabin).

Archived