Eurodam inside cabins

We are considering an inside cabin. I like the J cabins on main deck for their size and large sofa however the I cabins on the navigation deck have a better location for the activities which we enjoy, Are all the J cabins on the navigation deck equal in size and furnishings?

Thanks

Marcia

The I-category cabins are reported to be the largest insides on the ship. The next down in size are the generous J- & K-cabins on Main Deck. All other insides are smaller, and some are too small to consider more than a walk-in closet.

• 7 years later...
On 11/3/2011 at 12:19 PM, catl331 said:

I don't think so. Check the pictures of 8137, 8145, 8146, and 8157 HERE. (Particularly 8146)

I just booked my son for room 8146, then I searched for a picture and saw this, but the link is not valid. I know this post is 8 years old, but does anyone know what is up with these cabins? Are they tiny? Loud? Big? Have I made a giant mistake?

7 hours ago, Peckishpixie said:

I just booked my son for room 8146, then I searched for a picture and saw this, but the link is not valid. I know this post is 8 years old, but does anyone know what is up with these cabins? Are they tiny? Loud? Big? Have I made a giant mistake?

Yes, IRL_Joanie took that site down many years ago.  The deck 8 MM are quite small, but certainly adequate for one person. Is he is sound sleeper? Being right under the pool deck there is liable to be chair scraping early in the morning. For a size comparison and some comments see http://halfacts.com/signature-class/6028-eurodam/

Edited by catl331