Liberty--8F Balcony or Ocean Suite??

kbt4474

We are booking the Liberty for the November 3, 2012 sailing. I am torn between an 8F balcony (Panorama Deck) or an Ocean Suite (Empress Deck). They are both great deals for the price I have been quoted. I just don't know which to choose. I have never sailed on the Liberty, so I am at a loss for cabin selection. Please give me your input/suggestions. Thanks!

:)

We are booking the Liberty for the November 3, 2012 sailing. I am torn between an 8F balcony (Panorama Deck) or an Ocean Suite (Empress Deck). They are both great deals for the price I have been quoted. I just don't know which to choose. I have never sailed on the Liberty, so I am at a loss for cabin selection. Please give me your input/suggestions. Thanks!

if you can afford it, go with the suite. the room is huge. tons of space. huge bathroom. lots of counter space. dressing room. extra closet and drawer space. if the price is comparable, its worth it... the jacuzzi tub is great for after a long day out in the sun.

The panorama 8F balcony rooms are very nice. Obviously, the room is just like any other standard balcony as far as size and layout, but the location can't be beat. Steps from the Lido deck, stairs and elevators, near the front and top of the ship, but not windy, relatively private and very very quiet.

The panorama deck is very short, and so is the spa deck above it. There is very little traffic in the corridors outside the room, so we just never heard any noise around us. In port, when the band played loudly on the Lido deck, we could hear it from the balcony (we had the room closest to the Lido) but only distantly. When the ship is moving you hear nothing coming from Lido deck at all.

I loved our balcony on the panorama deck but would take the suite if price is close. The suite has extra room for storage and as an above poster stated the tub is great. There are just the two of us but really like having the extra room. It is nice to have the extra vanity room to get ready as well.

Both great rooms. Honestly I'd take the same room on Empress rather than panorama, but if it's a suite to book I'd do the suite on Empress for sure. We just had a balcony on Empress on Liberty, nice and quiet.

Archived