Just noticed TA changed our cabins!!!

tab1220

Yes. Rudolph claims he forgot to hold them so someone else booked them before theTA called in. The TA looked on line and saw that they were held and assumed they were for me. She called in and found out that someone else booked them through anouther TA.

The cabins that I have now are 8443(inside) and 8174(ov balc).

I don't owe anymore money and I have the invoices to show it. My cruise total was $5651.20 and that is what I paid.

As I said I don't think she expected the other TA friend to call me to confirm the payment before she charged it.

OK, so if your cc statements and your Royal invoice match and total 0 and you are paid in full - where were they going to put the additional charge of $400? Royal would have told them you don't owe any more $ and wouldn't take the payment?

My statements say RCCL

That is excellent!

Well witat's good to know. I really wasn't worried to much about that since I had the proof. I gues she's just that stupid to think they would take the payment.

OK, so if your cc statements and your Royal invoice match and total 0 and you are paid in full - where were they going to put the additional charge of $400? Royal would have told them you don't owe any more $ and wouldn't take the payment?

That is excellent!

Ok your in a double D2 OV balcony cabin 8174

Your kids are in a cat L triple inside cabin 8443

Problem is your far away from each other

Just checked - Cabin 8176 D2 OV Balcony is a triple - its right next door AND it conencts and is available!

It will be more than the $5651.20 your paying and an additional $400 contribution from the TA probably won't cover it - but it will solve your problem.

If you want it, Id call the new TA now - I wouldn't put it on hold, Id have them switch the kids inside to the new cabin and pay the difference. I know easy for me to say spending your money - but it will end this entire saga! Good Luck to you - hope it works.:)

I warned my boss ahead of time that until this is resolved I may have to keep a flask of something very strong in my desk drawer.

Have fun on your cruise! Jan 28th can't come fast enough for me! So ready for this nightmare to end so I can finally breathe.

I'm not sure when you are sailing but hopefully soon cuz you need a beach and a drink after all this!

And if it's not soon, I'll have one for ya this weekend when we sail on Allure. :D

and now down to 45.68:confused::confused:

Dont see how that would help......if the OP said (for instance) Orlando,FL,there are so many agents....no way of pin pointing one.

This whole scenario is bordering on unbelievable to me.

Ya think???

I don't see why this new TA would be absorbing a single penny of this strange booking. This whole thing just doesn't add up.

Just checked - Cabin 8176 D2 OV Balcony is a triple - its right next door AND it conencts and is available!

It will be more than the $5651.20 your paying and an additional $400 contribution from the TA probably won't cover it - but it will solve your problem.

If you want it, Id call the new TA now - I wouldn't put it on hold, Id have them switch the kids inside to the new cabin and pay the difference. I know easy for me to say spending your money - but it will end this entire saga! Good Luck to you - hope it works.:)

Yea,that triple will cost 4149.92 just for that one cabin:eek:

I wish we could do this. Unfortunately it's a little over our budget. :( I highly doubt the TA will ever pay that $400. Before or afte the cruise.

Yes I did after my first post this morning. I attached a letter to Adam Goldstein's attention.

You should hear something within a few days,I bet.......

but now you will have to have one parent in each cabin since you sent this to them..:eek:(since the cabins are not close to each other)

At this point it really doesn't matter anymore. We'll make the best of what we have.

This has drained me mentally and physically.

but now you will have to have one parent in each cabin since you sent this to them..:eek:(since the cabins are not close to each other)

Ya think???

I don't see why this new TA would be absorbing a single penny of this strange booking. This whole thing just doesn't add up.

It isn't a NEW TA - this TA is just assisting the original TA who screwed the whole thing up cause the original TA is on her Honeymoon.

Yea,that triple will cost 4149.92 just for that one cabin:eek:

Yes it will cost more - but not that figure - the amount the OP paid for the triple inside would be subtracted leaving a balance due - I know its alot but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

You only have to have 1 adult in each cabin on the res - once on board - they don't care where you sleep.

Final update...New TA called RCCL yesterday only to find that the 2 cabins 14315-14317 were held, just for someone else. Rudolph never placed the 24 hr hold on them.

I spoke with him this morning he said the cabins were available when he spoke with me yesterday but the TA didn't call in time so they were given to someone else. He says he didn't place them on 24 hr hold and that was his fault. He said he's sorry he allowed this to fall through the cracks and unfortunately there's nothing else that he can do for me.

In the meantime....I have the original TA calling the new TA telling her that I missed a final payment of $200. and to cancel my booking. She also says that she will mail me a $400. check after my cruise is over but refuses to put it in writing.

I have printed off a copy of this thread and am sending it to Adam Goldstein I also emailed this to the TAs cust relations dept. At this point I really don't feel that any actions will be taken regarding this.

I just feel it's best for me to step back, be unsatisfied and keep the cabins that I have.

I pulled up my booking this morning and my ov balc will not allow me to print off my seapass(says in process)which I didn't think that should happen if the cruise is p.i.f. I'm terrified now that on top of all of this RCCL may listen to this TA and cancel me. RCCl said they have no access to my payments and they can only wait for her to call in with a code that will allow them to take final payment if it's owed.

My cc is cancelled so I guess they won't get whatever bogus payment she's trying to take from me.

It isn't a NEW TA - this TA is just assisting the original TA who screwed the whole thing up cause the original TA is on her Honeymoon.

Yes it will cost more - but not that figure - the amount the OP paid for the triple inside would be subtracted leaving a balance due - I know its alot but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

You only have to have 1 adult in each cabin on the res - once on board - they don't care where you sleep.

I am going by what the OP has said in this thread.

If you go back even further, she said the original TA is an independent and corporate can do nothing because of that. She has also said that the original TA has no assistant who is assigned to watch her bookings. She has also said that corporate is dealing with it as well as multiple departments within RCL.

Yes she is an independent agent with no assistant. She has called 2 other TA under the same agency to ask them to help her out with the final payment on my booking. Each TA has let me know clearly that they are not her assistant any only trying to help her with this since she is out of town and she asked. One TA didn't even know where she was until I informed here.

The TAs copr office can't do anything about the issues but offered to take a complaint via email, which I have done.

I have dealt with RCCL Resolutions Dept and Corporate Guest Relations Dept since last week. I have repeated what each rep has relayed to me as far as my booking.

I really don't understand your point of repeating what I have said :confused:

I came her to vent and ended up getting help from so many wonderful people which I'm greatful for.

I am going by what the OP has said in this thread.

If you go back even further, she said the original TA is an independent and corporate can do nothing because of that. She has also said that the original TA has no assistant who is assigned to watch her bookings. She has also said that corporate is dealing with it as well as multiple departments within RCL.

The difference would be about $1400 according to what the OP paid for that triple.....and when before it was mentioned they could move to connecting BW cabins for $400,the OP stated they did not want to spend anymore $$$

and you think they dont care if 3 kids(inc a 7 yr old) are in a cabin not even within eyesight of the parents cabin??:confused:

We're on the Oasis, Jan 28th sailing. Our cabin numbers were originally L 6535, and D 6164.

I paid the final payment yesterday and when she sent the confirmation I noticed the cabins were changed to L 6546 and D 6545.

Should had just kept these......no more money....and right across from each other,even if it meant having one kid in the balcony cabin...

Yes she is an independent agent with no assistant. She has called 2 other TA under the same agency to ask them to help her out with the final payment on my booking. Each TA has let me know clearly that they are not her assistant any only trying to help her with this since she is out of town and she asked. One TA didn't even know where she was until I informed here.

The TAs copr office can't do anything about the issues but offered to take a complaint via email, which I have done.

I have dealt with RCCL Resolutions Dept and Corporate Guest Relations Dept since last week. I have repeated what each rep has relayed to me as far as my booking.

I came her to vent and ended up getting help from so many wonderful people which I'm greatful for.

I was explaining to the person that I quoted since they said you aren't dealing with a new TA.

Perhaps you're correct,however it's not what I requested nor paid for. We still have 2 cabins so we'll make the best out of what we have as I said before.

Thanks for all of your help.:)

Should had just kept these......no more money....and right across from each other,even if it meant having one kid in the balcony cabin...

I've been following your ordeal from the beginning and I just want to say I feel bad for everything you've been through. I hope that it gets resolved soon and you have a great time on your cruise.

Archived