Attention Pretzel Roll Fans

HarpHarp

I just returned from grocery shopping, & what did I find in the bakery, NEW PRETZEL ROLLS:D both small & sandwich size. Yes they are as good as NCL's

This was at Giant Eagle, so you cruisers in western PA eastern OH keep a lookout.

How am I going to convince my husband to book another cruise soon since I can't play the pretzel roll card any more:rolleyes:

Awww. The breakroom at my work has started having sandwiches made with the pretzel rolls although I have NOT seen it at our grocery stores yet. I'm sure you can find some other valid excuse tho'

Good luck!!

I just returned from grocery shopping, & what did I find in the bakery, NEW PRETZEL ROLLS:D both small & sandwich size. Yes they are as good as NCL's

This was at Giant Eagle, so you cruisers in western PA eastern OH keep a lookout.

How am I going to convince my husband to book another cruise soon since I can't play the pretzel roll card any more:rolleyes:

If you want real pretzel's or pretzel roll you need to come to Philly. I have no idea what all the hoopla was on the Gem in June. People were raving about them. I personally thought they were so so if that.

If you want real pretzel's or pretzel roll you need to come to Philly. I have no idea what all the hoopla was on the Gem in June. People were raving about them. I personally thought they were so so if that.

Oh I totally agree! Love my local pretzel bakery and especially the rolls. The cafeteria at my work sometimes has specials on the rolls as well . . . definitely better when they're from Philly! :)

Oh I totally agree! Love my local pretzel bakery and especially the rolls. The cafeteria at my work sometimes has specials on the rolls as well . . . definitely better when they're from Philly! :)

If you want a real treat, buy them from a vendor on a center city street corner:D Just don't ask your self where he goes to the bathroom all day:eek:

If you want a real treat, buy them from a vendor on a center city street corner:D Just don't ask your self where he goes to the bathroom all day:eek:

Yeah, right? Sometimes I give in on my way out of the Linc. But it's just best if you don't think about it!!!

In Chicago they have had them at the Jewel Food Stores and Strack & VanTil for awhile, they are ok but they are not NCL. Something is missing, maybe the taste of sea salt ?

I'd have to bet it is probably the lounge chair, the fresh sea air blowing, the calypso band and the drink of the day sitting beside you. ;)

I found them at Wegmans and they are pretty good, too! Unfortunately they don't always have them. I guess I'm not the only fan! :)

I see them once in a blue moon at Wegmans also. I wish they were there all the time. They make the best bun for a Brat Burger!

We have an iron-clad rule about buying those pretzels.

It's got to be a very hot, sweaty type day. The guy has to be at a busy intersection where he can't just go back to his cart to restock. So he has some of the pretzels tucked under his arm, and he is wearing a tank top. Those are properly marinaded pretzels. I think I'll pass on those and check out our local Wegmans instead.

Nummy, yummy!

DH and I scarfed on those on the Sky in April. Can't wait to enjoy them on the EPIC in March :)

There is a restaurant near my home called Brewzzi- they make a Pretzel Bread Philly sandwich (whiz and all). UH-mazing! That's the only place I've seen them other than on the ship.

Archived