You know you're addicted to CC when ....

caribophile

[quote name='pickytraveler4']When you have reviewed ALL new material and go into other Roll Calls just to be able to see something else.[/QUOTE]

Or how about this.......Since my Eclipse cruise isn't until December, and I've read all the roll call posts for that one, I have been reading the roll call for this weekend's (11/12) Eclipse sailing - just to see how excited they all sound.........HEY LOIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, now that I re-read what I just wrote, it sounds kind of sad.
And I work a 50 plus hour a week job, so it's NOT like I don't have something else to do.

when my modem went out, and I was without internet for 2 1/2 days this week while I waited on a new one to be delivered. I kept going to the lap top and opening just to check if the old modem had somehow magically repaired itsellf and restored my connection! I felt like an old friend had died.

[quote name='Texed'][B][COLOR=darkred]I know I am addicted, because everytime I go to the Cruise Critic , I get hungry for waffles. :D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Texed and Jacque...I found some photos yesterday while I was cleaning out a closet that had you guys in it...I think it was in your suite on the Infinity. HoPe you both are doing well, and I am lookng forward to trying these waffles you rave about...can you believe I have not had them yet? I know I am addicted to this web site. I check it in the morning, during my lunch, and usually twice in the evening. It is a wealth of knowledge, if you want or need it, a lot of humor, whether you expect it or not, and a place to make friends if you are open to it. Thanks a million Cruise Critic, you are an invaluable part of my cruise planning!

[quote name='misha1']Hi Texed and Jacque. I am lookng forward to trying these waffles you rave about...can you believe I have not had them yet? [/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkred]Well, what are you waiting on? It is nice to "see" you again. :)[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='Texed'][B][COLOR=darkred]Well, what are you waiting on? It is nice to "see" you again. :)[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

What am I waiting on? My next cruise of course...been gone too long from the Celebrity scene. Have you been surviving the economy? Just spent a week in Dallas, to stay on the thread subject, I checked CC day and night while on vaca there.

when you are waiting on someone and somehow you hear they've been on a cruise and you zero in....sometimes it's not even my table...haha....and you tell them all about your cruises...the ships...Bermuda...you just go on and on....everyone starts looking at you...and I end with..have you ever been on Cruise Critic...it's great and I walk away...because after all I am working:eek:

[quote name='misha1']What am I waiting on? My next cruise of course.. scene. Have you been surviving the economy?[/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkred]It has been going well here, and we cruise on Constellation starting December 17th. I will try the waffles for you. ;)[/COLOR][/B]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]the alarm wakes you up at 6am on a gloomy rainy nasty day in NJ and you instantly wake up cheerful because you know you can hop downstairs and jump on Cruise Critic to see what has posted while you slept!!!!![/SIZE][/FONT] :cool:

when... you've mostly only sailed RCI but find yourself posting on a Celebrity forum. ;) Actually here researching possible X cruise so sort of legitimate.

when... you've been on CC for 10 years and are still posting (and cruising :D)

you wake up the Friday morning after Thanksgiving at your sister's house, sleeping on her son's bedroom floor on an inflatable bed, with your husband sleeping in the twin bed, and quietly so as not wake DH, you reach for your phone because you want to check what you missed on CC.