WHARF5 SYDNEY re EARLY BAGGAGE DROP OFF ??

cookie at home

Can anyone tell me if we can drop off our luggage a few hours before check in time at the wharf area :confused: We will arrive at the airport approx 615am but cannot booard for our cruise till at least 12 o'clock ...would like to go have a look around Darling Harbour or whatever minus the luggage ..

A group of us staying at the Marriott, only a block away from the pier, took our bags down at 10am and then went back to the hotel for breakfast. I agree about the embarkation: limited facilities and it's extremely slow. If I were to do it again, I'd arrive later for embarkation.

Our embarkation was complicated by the fact that the last passengers got off about 1pm. The Princess people were totally unprepared for the mass of people trying to board.

Normally all passengers should be off by 10am and Princess + groundstaff do a great job at embarkation. I believe there was a world cruise disembarking when you arrived...hence lots of luggage.

Archived