which stock to buy

breckbird

ok i just didnt know if you could buy eather of the carnival stocks or if it was one spacific carnival stock that you had to buy

I tried to get a quote on cvc1 (never heard of it) and cannot find it. Just curious, how do you arrive at that symbol to begin with?

Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FRA) .F

book_icon.jpg

What Does Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FRA) .F Mean?

Located in Frankfurt, Germany, the FRA is one of the largest and most efficient trading facilities in the world. The FRA is one of the oldest exchanges in the world and posts several indices, such as the DAX, the VDAX and the Eurostoxx 50. Its owner is Deutsche Borse, which owns the other German exchanges as well.

How much OBC do you get? If we are already booked and buy stock does anyone know if you can still get the OBC without rebooking the cruise? My husband and I have been looking for a stock to invest in maybe this is the one and not Groupon after all

How much OBC do you get? If we are already booked and buy stock does anyone know if you can still get the OBC without rebooking the cruise? My husband and I have been looking for a stock to invest in maybe this is the one and not Groupon after all

100 shares gets the OBC, even if you are already booked. I wouldn't buy that much stock JUST for the OBC, although it's a nice kicker. If you don't know much about it, I'd confer with a financial advisor or broker.

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer US $250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 day US $100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less US $ 50

Things to consider: If you sail at least once a year on Carnival, think of it as a dividend payment that is not taxable. Current stock price; do some research, determine if it's a good investment for you, currently trading at 34.40.

Archived