Help!!! Carnival Valor in 3 days...do they have apple juice and or Cran juice free??

Bartender840510

We leave in 3 days my 11 mnth old loves apple and cran juice....we are on carnival valor...anyone know if they have this on board??? Is it free?? If not can I pack it in my bag or will they take it...and does it have to take away from the 12 pack count of bottle water allowed per person????:confused::confused:

Apple juice and cranberry juice are available in the buffet at breakfast, they are available from room service, and in the main dining room. The only place you will be charged for the juice is if you order it in a bar or lounge.

Cranberry and pineapple from the bar are included with a soda card. I'm not sure about apple: it should be if they have it there for making drinks. Probably not worth buying the card just for this (though the kiddie card is a bit cheaper) but if you have one anyway, there you go.

I know technically it's not 'legal' to use an adult's card to get drinks for another passenger, even if it happens to be your toddler... but I suspect not too many people on the parent board will yell at me. :D Heck, the bar staff in the atrium was more interested in giving the kids drink umbrellas ... one ... after ... another ... for what seemed like hours! They really didn't care where that cranberry juice came from. (They were good enough to break off the pointy parts ;) )

Archived