If only Everyone could be this positve!

Banks822

Even if they did, so what? Do we have to nit pick every little thing on CC in order for a day to be complete?

Love it..lately more and more are thinking like you...it is happier around here I think...a little less of this..:):).

Awesome video!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT!

I hadn't seen it before either!

I just don't get all the rude comments that i see on CC on a daily basis.

I can understand {kinda} the rude, nasty comments on threads about smoking and tipping etc. because there's so much emotion behind them.

Not saying it makes it ok, but almost understandable.

BUT to be rude to a fellow poster because you saw a post before?

That's just stupid.

Awesome video!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT!

I hadn't seen it before either!

I just don't get all the rude comments that i see on CC on a daily basis.

I can understand {kinda} the rude, nasty comments on threads about smoking and tipping etc. because there's so much emotion behind them.

Not saying it makes it ok, but almost understandable.

BUT to be rude to a fellow poster because you saw a post before?

That's just stupid.

I agree, the rude comments are not necessary on a thread like this. Tipping, smoking, and what to wear in the dining room are threads where there is constant disagreeing and fussing. But what is the point on a post like this, where it's just a video:confused: That is the whole purpose of me posting it, to show that your attitude is your choice. You can always turn a negative into a positive if you really want to! I'm just glad so many others have enjoyed the video as much as I did!! :D

I must admit their attitude may have been different if they didn't have a suite with a balcony. The great attitude may have vanished if they were in the bottom of the boat in an inside cabin. Hope not but you never know. :D

I know at that point I would have been tested..loved my inside 1A on Empress deck on the Paradise..but power, fire and water problems inside bottom of boat may have been an issue:o.

I agree, the rude comments are not necessary on a thread like this. Tipping, smoking, and what to wear in the dining room are threads where there is constant disagreeing and fussing. But what is the point on a post like this, where it's just a video:confused: That is the whole purpose of me posting it, to show that your attitude is your choice. You can always turn a negative into a positive if you really want to! I'm just glad so many others have enjoyed the video as much as I did!! :D

Loved it and thanks again..passed it on to friends who will laugh for days..sarah:)

how many times does this video need to be posted?

Tell you what. We'll let YOU keep track of how many times it is posted, and those of us who had never seen it before can enjoy it and let the OP know how much we appreciate them sharing the link. :D

What a great video!

I hadn't seen it before either, and so what if they reposted it. If you don't want to see it again, don't look. What's the big deal?

Anyway....

I loved this. I laughed and even teared up a little. The commradre of the entire ship was amazing, I think it's fantastic that they were still able to joke and make light of the situation.

how many times does this video need to be posted?

I'm so sorry you can't just skip over what you don't want to see again. I'd never seen

the video since I can't see everything on CC. I wouldn't make a snarky comment if I had seen it

already. I also don't make a sarcastic comment when a friend tells me a story for the

10th time. They respond by laughing at my old jokes when I retell them.

Civility is rapidly disappearing from the landscape, but I was heartened by all the posts

who appreciated OP's posting of the video.

Thanks for posting that......it is terrible to laugh about such a horrendous situation....but it is "water under the bridge" and I laughed and cried throughout the entire video....it was just fantastic....what an uplifting attitude....THANKS for sharing.

Archived