Where do you stay in Miami?

familycruzinnewbie

I made a tentative reservation with Four Points Miami beach. I was trying to get a little closer to south beach, was wondering if anyone stayed in Circa 39 before. I'm still looking for options and suggestions. Thanks

We stayed at Four Points a couple years ago and were very happy with it. You can walk right out of the pool are onto the boardwalk and beach. Nice location, good rooms. The breakfast buffet was pretty pricey, $23pp or somthing like that, I would probably go elsewhere for b-fast next time. Cab was around $25 to POM.

I had been using Priceline to get three rooms in downtown Miami in February and hadn't had any luck getting anything with bids up to $120. I tried another website and got a boutique hotel in South Beach for $100 plus tax. Haven't been there yet, but the location can't be beat.

can you share the name of the site and the hotel? or email me? ga_dawgs_71 at yahoo dot com. I'm looking for something in Dec. Tired of IC, want Hyatt Regency but can't find anything less than 179+tax for them. Figured for that price, I'd stay in South Beach.

We're staying at the Hyatt Place Miami/airport Doral...$119.00 for either 1 king or 2 fulls, breakfast, internet, 42 inch flat panel t.v., 14 days of parking , shuttle to port , and shuttle from airport if needed, great rooms for families as they have large comfy sofas that can sleep 2 kids, we have stayed in other cities with Hyatt Place and love the value.

Archived