Food Dining NOT included on Legend

sharp_cruiser

Hi,

Can someone help me understand what food and dining is included on the Legend? Obviously MDR and buffet are included, speciality restaurant it extra.

What about pizza, ice cream? I see there is a sushi bar? Is there a coffee/pastry bar, is that included? Also I see a new thread about a burger place, maybe that isn't even on the legend.

I just want to get a clue about where I can go and not get charged extra. Thanks!:)

Hi,

Can someone help me understand what food and dining is included on the Legend? Obviously MDR and buffet are included, speciality restaurant it extra.

What about pizza, ice cream? I see there is a sushi bar? Is there a coffee/pastry bar, is that included? Also I see a new thread about a burger place, maybe that isn't even on the legend.

I just want to get a clue about where I can go and not get charged extra. Thanks!:)

Coffee bar and steakhouse are extra charges.

MDR, buffett, 24 hrs pizza, sushi, ice cream and room service are all included.

Guy's Burger which you may have seen is only on the Liberty at this time.

Hi,

There will be prices posted for you to see if it's a charge. They're not going to charge you and not tell you. Also if you're not sure just ask!

In our experience the Legend had the worst food of any ship and I still read reviews that say the food isn't very good![/NOW WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT. HE DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION ON THE FOOD. I'M SURE YOU EAT BETTER AT HOME, BUT TO POST SOMETHING SO AWFULL AS THO IT WERE FACT JUST ISN'T NICE AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ATE ON THE LEGEND. AND IF YOU DID THEN YOU ARE A GLOTTON FOR PUNISHMENT SINCE YOU THINK THE FOOD ISN'T VERY GOOD.OH YES YOU DID SAY "IN OUR EXPERIENCE" AND I GUESS YOUR A FOOD CRITIC

LOL! When I saw the title of the thread... I was like oh no, we leave in two weeks and we have to pay more! Then I read this... whew, just a general question thread. :)

MDR, Buffet, Sushi, Pizza, etc is included.

Steakhouse, Coffee (the one on lido deck is free though), pastries, and booze is extra.

OP you can also order cappacino and expresso in the Main dining room for no extra charge.

The Chefs table is not included in the price but OMG it's worth the 75 per person extra (since we're giving our opinions) I was on the Legend several years ago and thought the food was great btw.

Have an awesome cruise!!!

Carole

So there is another place for coffee on the

Lido deck?

Is that where the buffet is, or is it a special

Place just for coffee?

BTW, thanks for the info about the bad

Food on my family cruise.

Fortunately I have paid $400 for 3 guests

In a balcony room. So if the food isnt great, we will survive.

The food is bound to still

Be better than the junk I make after a full time

Work day!!

In our experience the Legend had the worst food of any ship and I still read reviews that say the food isn't very good!

Everyone has different experiences, we were just on the Legend and thought the food was great. My husband said it was some of the best food he'd ever had on Carnival.

So there is another place for coffee on the

Lido deck?

Is that where the buffet is, or is it a special

Place just for coffee?

BTW, thanks for the info about the bad

Food on my family cruise.

Fortunately I have paid $400 for 3 guests

In a balcony room. So if the food isnt great, we will survive.

The food is bound to still

Be better than the junk I make after a full time

Work day!!

The Lido is the area where the buffet, pizza, deli etc are. There is another coffee house type place elsewhere that will have things more like you would get at Starbucks.

You have a great attitude. Have a wonderful trip.

In our experience the Legend had the worst food of any ship and I still read reviews that say the food isn't very good!

Food tastes are so subjective. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others won't. We thought the food was good, and I don't know anyone that went hungry. Is it a 5 star dining experience? No, and it doesn't claim to be. And who cruises for the food, anyway?

WOW!!! Just got off the LEGEND and found that I gained 10 POUNDS.ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THE FOOD ON THE LEGEND I know food is very subjective so WE all have to make our own choices.

Archived