No time to lose - Shutterfly book code

love4monsters

I've got a real problem with this offer.....

We used the code to make a book of our recent cruise with our 5 year old grand daughter. The book turned out great. We ordered an extra so we could have one and she could have one. Now my problem....

I'm going to need more codes cause we need to go back and make books for each of our vacations.....:). This is going to get expensive!

A big thanks to NCL. I've thought about trying one of these before. This offer was the incentive I needed.

If you go to www.mycokerewards.com, Snapfish is offering a 20-page, 8" x 11" Classic Photo Book for 285 points.

Here is all the official stuff.

Memories may fade but a well-preserved photo lasts a lifetime. Keep the memories of a fun-filled family vacation, the birth of a baby or even candid shots around town alive with the help of Coke® and Snapfish.com. Lay out your choice of digital or scanned photos right on the pages of Snapfish.com, then receive them in a keepsake 8"x11" photo album. All your photos are professionally printed on acid-free paper, so it will last as long as your memories.

1. This offer is for the 8" x 11" classic photo books only.

2. The first 20 pages are free. Any additional pages, up to 150 pages, will be an extra cost.

3. Must be a My Coke Rewards member to qualify for offer.

4. Must also be a Snapfish.com member to redeem offer.

5. Offers apply to mail-order purchases only and cannot be applied to in-store pick up.

6. Standard shipping charges apply.

7. All taxes apply.

8. Limit of two different redemption codes per year per My Coke Rewards member. Cannot use same code twice.

9. Snapfish reserves the right to deactivate redemption codes if fraud is suspected.

10. Offer is valid for U.S. customers only.

11. Rewards can be redeemed through January 31, 2012.

12. Credit card is required for payment.

13. Upon registration, new members will receive 20 free 4" x 6" prints (4" x 6" collage prints do not apply).

I've never done the rewards. How do you earn the points? How long does it take to get enough points to earn 285?

You get the points by collecting points from any Coke product that has the mycokereward logo on the packaging. I buy Diet Cokes from Sams Club and get 25 points; also 12 packs are worth 10 points. Single bottles of pop are 3 points. There are also bonus points like watching videos, signing up for different programs like Southwest Rapid Rewards etc.

Archived