Do Family & Friend Vouchers expire?

holdon216

I have two of them from booking another cruise this past July while onboard. I do not see anywhere on it nor was i told that they expire. Is it true? That they expire after 60 days of when we booked? I am not going to be to happy if that is the case. I have just been sitting on them. I would have given them to friends before the expiration.

I have two of them from booking another cruise this past July while onboard. I do not see anywhere on it nor was i told that they expire. Is it true? That they expire after 60 days of when we booked? I am not going to be to happy if that is the case. I have just been sitting on them. I would have given them to friends before the expiration.

Mine had "60 days" hand written on them. I asked, and yes they expire in 60 days.

SINCE yours did not say that.... You MIGHT could get it extended if you hurry. :confused:

Some friends gave us one on our Halloween cruise a couple of weeks ago and told us that we have to book within 2 months, but I didn't look at the certificate that close.

We're going to book within that timeframe though as we know that we want to be on that sailing.

Has any of your family expressed an interest in sailing with you on your next cruise?

Archived