Current Concierges continued

PH8

Sally, we're doing fine, thanks, geting ready to leave the end of this week. :) Take care --
Karen -- used your expression "Life is Uncertain -- eat dessert" first yesterday re: an 11:30 AM Ice Cream Social that I organized, which was competing with Hot Dog Day at the Softball field. The ice cream was great!!! Edited by SherriZ366

Karen -- used your expression "Life is Uncertain -- eat dessert" first yesterday re: an 11:30 AM Ice Cream Social that I organized, which was competing with Hot Dog Day at the Softball field. The ice cream was great!!!

It's a great slogan -- I'm glad you could put it to good use! (Of course, I've always felt you could eat ice cream at any time of day. :D)

I like your signature, as well. :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

Anything similar for the Diamond Lounge. We prefer to go there over the Concierge Lounge.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Dawn, look at the tabs across the top, there is a Diamond section, as well. :)

Hmmm, it seems to have disappeared. I can see the tabs when I use Safari, but not with IE. :confused:

Edited by travelgoddess1

Dawn, look at the tabs across the top, there is a Diamond section, as well. :)

Hmmm, it seems to have disappeared. I can see the tabs when I use Safari, but not with IE. :confused:

Using Crome and there are no other tabs? Leave Sunday and curious if I knew who was in the Diamond Lounge.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Has anyone ever had Rami Tabassi as a concierge? If so, what was he like?

Thanks,

Andrew

He's a terrific guy, very friendly and is an excellent concierge. I met him as a guest services officer and he stood out to me so much then that I commented about him on my survey. I had no idea at that time that he was in line to become a concierge. You'll enjoy him.

He's a terrific guy, very friendly and is an excellent concierge. I met him as a guest services officer and he stood out to me so much then that I commented about him on my survey. I had no idea at that time that he was in line to become a concierge. You'll enjoy him.

Thanks for the information Gina.

Andrew

Sherri, I was able to fill in the dates for the OA concierges, too. I'm not sure what to do about the 2 week rotations since it might end up appearing too cluttered on the list.

But for the record in case anyone is going on Oasis soon, the current deck 11 concierge is Rami for two weeks beginning Oct 27. The deck 17 concierge is Israel. They will rotate positions on November 10. The two week rotation is in place until further notice.

Maybe there is a place in the side notes or at the bottom of the list where it can be noted. What do you think?

I'm not even sure it matters. I guess D+ is the only group who won't have the option of joining their preferred concierge. I personally think both of them are terrific and would enjoy either one. Most regular Oasis cruisers already know Israel. If they haven't met Rami, they are in for a real treat - great guy!

Ed in the DL is really named Edgardo. I don't know if he has a preference on what name he likes to be called. I've also inserted his contract dates.

Gina: Could you just put Rami or Edgardo in each space since they rotate.

Rami and Israel rotate. We'd never remember who is there if we didn't keep them both listed. And since there is no 3rd lounge on most ships, I think we need to keep them both listed on the CL list. And then when people board, they get who they get. LOL

I told Marilyn....let's go - next year! Just a few minutes ago actually. :) We'll have to talk about it.

I suddenly feel the urge to go for a walk. ;)

Edited by mommabean

Sherri, I was able to fill in the dates for the OA concierges, too. I'm not sure what to do about the 2 week rotations since it might end up appearing too cluttered on the list.

But for the record in case anyone is going on Oasis soon, the current deck 11 concierge is Rami for two weeks beginning Oct 27. The deck 17 concierge is Israel. They will rotate positions on November 10. The two week rotation is in place until further notice.

Maybe there is a place in the side notes or at the bottom of the list where it can be noted. What do you think?

I'm not even sure it matters. I guess D+ is the only group who won't have the option of joining their preferred concierge. I personally think both of them are terrific and would enjoy either one. Most regular Oasis cruisers already know Israel. If they haven't met Rami, they are in for a real treat - great guy!

Ed in the DL is really named Edgardo. I don't know if he has a preference on what name he likes to be called. I've also inserted his contract dates.

I just put your information on rotation inside parentheses under the CL information. It is a bit long but let's see if folks get confused, we can do something different. I don't know how to add another column for notes and I don't want to mess up the Google Doc.

I just put your information on rotation inside parentheses under the CL information. It is a bit long but let's see if folks get confused, we can do something different. I don't know how to add another column for notes and I don't want to mess up the Google Doc.

LOL...I understand it. I had stuck a brief version in at the bottom of the column although I doubt anyone would look there - especially if you didn't even see it.

RCI sure had to go and mess up the list. ;)

I hope people can just count by twos. If not, some of us will have to count for them. :) At least we have a starting point.

I wish I could go on Oasis soon (like maybe early next year) just to check out the entire situation.

Concierge #1 and #2 aka Reyno and Mario

8ac7fa89ed6b0e2c87ab70205ce4e297.jpg

76118896f41039dbf6f81c730142ec83.jpg

Have prepared a place for us on Quantum of the Seas

790b4eaba72287d9262d7a62a3d53e37.jpg

And a beautiful place it is. Although I think our concierges are more beautiful - the true beautiful people!!

Edited by mommabean

Concierge #1 and #2 aka Reyno and Mario

8ac7fa89ed6b0e2c87ab70205ce4e297.jpg

76118896f41039dbf6f81c730142ec83.jpg

Have prepared a place for us on Quantum of the Seas

790b4eaba72287d9262d7a62a3d53e37.jpg

And a beautiful place it is. Although I think our concierges are more beautiful - the true beautiful people!!

Great concierges and great pictures!!