Current Concierges continued

PH8

Are you saying that you tried all 3 email addresses you have listed and they all failed?

yes Bob.....it's either a problem on my end with my laptop or another RCL IT glitch....that is why i was verifying correct e-mail address and will try and resend tonight from my home desktop.

yes Bob.....it's either a problem on my end with my laptop or another RCL IT glitch....that is why i was verifying correct e-mail address and will try and resend tonight from my home desktop.

Thanks. It seems to me one of those addresses should work. Please let us know how it works from your home PC.

According to the spreadsheet, Mangesh's email should be : "VI_Concierge@rccl.com"
Clicked on the link on Google Doc and got VI_Concierge@rccl.com same as you. Mangesh was previously in the DL before he moved over to the CL, you could try VI_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com and ask that it be sent to Mangesh.

Mangesh is a great concierge -- he was in the DL for two of our FR sailings.

Thanks. It seems to me one of those addresses should work. Please let us know how it works from your home PC.

using the VI_Concierge@rccl.com address was able to forward an e-mail later in the day via my laptop......:)

awaiting his return email and when i respond to that e-mail i will ask if he is aware of any Concierge@rccl.com e-mail issues....:confused:

using the VI_Concierge@rccl.com address was able to forward an e-mail later in the day via my laptop......:)

awaiting his return email and when i respond to that e-mail i will ask if he is aware of any Concierge@rccl.com e-mail issues....:confused:

Thanks for reporting back. I figured one of those addresses had to be right.

Hi, all!

Thanks for maintaining this thread! I'm cruising on Quantum Of The Seas out of Southampton on November 2 and would like to contact the concierge. Does anyone know if email would be QN_Concierge@rccl.com or QU_Concierge@rccl.com ?

Cheers!

Elayne

Royal's code for Quantum is QN.

The Enchantment of the Seas is no longer on the google doc. Does anyone have who the Concierge is and the e-mail address? I had the e-mail address but missed placed it. Thank You and Happy Sailing!!!!

[noparse]EN_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse]

The Enchantment of the Seas is no longer on the google doc. Does anyone have who the Concierge is and the e-mail address? I had the e-mail address but missed placed it. Thank You and Happy Sailing!!!!

Enchantment is still on the spread sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

Clicked on the link on Google Doc and got VI_Concierge@rccl.com same as you. Mangesh was previously in the DL before he moved over to the CL, you could try VI_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com and ask that it be sent to Mangesh.

Mangesh is a great concierge -- he was in the DL for two of our FR sailings.

I also enjoyed Mangesh in the Concierge Lounge last week. VERY friendly!

Try VI_Suitesconcierge@rccl.com A lot of the newer concierge lounges are getting ship_suitesconcierge@rccl.com, so the VI might work.

Sherri, Ana and Fernando are the AL concierges right now. Filip is the DL concierge. I can give you names and dates when I return. I have the info but not with me.
Thanks -- I did a partial update but will add last names and dates when you post them.