Booked using the NCL promo going on NOW!!

Kristi Williamson

Hey all,

We have never sailed on NCL before, but just couldn't pass up the AWESOME deal they have going on right now, so I wanted to share the info. It's "buy three, the rest free". For all I know they do this all the time, but we've never seen anything like it. There are 6 of us, so this is amazing to me.

We booked a Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Dec. 4th sailing of the Dawn yesterday and paid for the 1st two pax at normal fare, the 3rd pax paid the normal reduced fare and then pax 4-6 were 110.00 dollars in taxes. So, the final three kiddos only cost us 330.00 TOTAL! Actually, passengers 3,4,5, and 6 were less than 800.00 dollars TOTAL! WHOOP!

If you've been thinking about a last minute cruise, or just didn't think you had the money to go again, this might be your chance. We were just so thrilled to see such a good deal we wanted to share with you guys. We booked this 10 day DOS for what we normally pay for 2 connecting balconies on most 7 days. I'm feeling pretty tickled pink about now! :D:)

Your room will be either 12500 or 12502. If you do a search on here you will find some pictures although most will be from the Star. The only difference I've seen is the carpet is darker on the Dawn and the curtains on the front windows are a bit different.

Congrats on the great deal. Oh, about your comment on the deal, I've never seen this specific deal which is for select sailings through 2011. Probably the closest I can remember are the "kids sail free" and some that had the third or greater passenger rates starting at $99 (plus taxes/fees).

Hey all,

We have never sailed on NCL before, but just couldn't pass up the AWESOME deal they have going on right now, so I wanted to share the info. It's "buy three, the rest free". For all I know they do this all the time, but we've never seen anything like it. There are 6 of us, so this is amazing to me.

We booked a Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Dec. 4th sailing of the Dawn yesterday and paid for the 1st two pax at normal fare, the 3rd pax paid the normal reduced fare and then pax 4-6 were 110.00 dollars in taxes. So, the final three kiddos only cost us 330.00 TOTAL! Actually, passengers 3,4,5, and 6 were less than 800.00 dollars TOTAL! WHOOP!

If you've been thinking about a last minute cruise, or just didn't think you had the money to go again, this might be your chance. We were just so thrilled to see such a good deal we wanted to share with you guys. We booked this 10 day DOS for what we normally pay for 2 connecting balconies on most 7 days. I'm feeling pretty tickled pink about now! :D:)

We totally would have jumped on this if there were sailings in 2012. We are already going in Jan and our time from now til the end of the year is TIGHT. We have 6 kids total and that would have been AWESOME! GO YOU!!

Be sure you come back and post lots of pics and your review here so we can enjoy with you!

Your room will be either 12500 or 12502. If you do a search on here you will find some pictures although most will be from the Star. The only difference I've seen is the carpet is darker on the Dawn and the curtains on the front windows are a bit different.

Congrats on the great deal. Oh, about your comment on the deal, I've never seen this specific deal which is for select sailings through 2011. Probably the closest I can remember are the "kids sail free" and some that had the third or greater passenger rates starting at $99 (plus taxes/fees).

We actually booked room 12000. We had the choice between that one or 12500, so we just told our PVP to "pick one" when she told us they have the same layout! LOL We really loved the small extra bedroom and extra bath since there's 6 of us. We are SO excited! First suite, first 10 dayer and 1st time on NCL!

And thanks for letting me know the Star has the same layout. I didn't realize that! Well, that should give me another 2 hours on here, shouldn't it?! :p

We totally would have jumped on this if there were sailings in 2012. We are already going in Jan and our time from now til the end of the year is TIGHT. We have 6 kids total and that would have been AWESOME! GO YOU!!

Be sure you come back and post lots of pics and your review here so we can enjoy with you!

I love the pictorial reviews, so I promise to come back and post lots of pics and info! They help me so much and I really appreciate when others post those. There's very little pictorials of the Dawn, so I'll try and take lots of pics of her!

And yes, it's so much fun to take all our kids with us but it gets expensive; this was like a big fat Christmas blessing! :)

Don't forget the additional cost for your family include the $12/person per day automatic tips and the butler and concierge tipping. With six folks I am sure it will be substantial.

We've already pre-paid those 12 dollar pp/pd tips, so we're good there and we've already set aside extra for what we HOPE the butler and concierge earn themselves! ;)

We tend to view tips as part of the cruise experience, so we don't mind a bit. Actually, we may be a little too generous in what we expect the butler and concierge to earn...and you know what? I hope they earn every single penny of it! Cannot wait for this, hopefully, lovely experience!

We actually booked room 12000. We had the choice between that one or 12500, so we just told our PVP to "pick one" when she told us they have the same layout! LOL We really loved the small extra bedroom and extra bath since there's 6 of us. We are SO excited! First suite, first 10 dayer and 1st time on NCL!

And thanks for letting me know the Star has the same layout. I didn't realize that! Well, that should give me another 2 hours on here, shouldn't it?! :p

You are correct, I typed that wrong. 12000 and 12500 are the center two that sleep 6 and are mirror images of each other. 12502 and 12002 are for four max and are also mirror images of each other. 12000 and 12500 are the center two and 12002 and 12502 are the outer two.

We had 12002 on the Star in August. When you go into 12000 and 12002, there is actually a little "foyer" there with a table and chair (same for 12500 and 12502). I'm guessing it is set-up so they can close the doors to the foyer if you have both rooms then it kind of turns out as a connecting room.

Archived