For Anyone Just Off the Grand Transatlantic

San Diego Ellie

Those welds ain't going anywhere' date=' son.[/quote']

Christop I'm not your son and reviewing your posts I suspect your a princess employee. I on the other hand am a technical expert in aerospace structural engineering. Sail on and enjoy the Grand Princess.

Reading some of the comments below, I am always bemused at the way people can be on the same ship/cruise and have an entirely different experience. My husband and I were on the Grand in July this year, and had a wonderful time! The ship was in great shape, no vibration was felt, and the food was excellent. I suspect that, for some, something goes wrong and it taints the whole cruise for them. It is unfortunate. I just hope the bad experience does not prevent them from taking more cruises and from giving the Grand another chance one day.

Reading some of the comments below, I am always bemused at the way people can be on the same ship/cruise and have an entirely different experience. My husband and I were on the Grand in July this year, and had a wonderful time! The ship was in great shape, no vibration was felt, and the food was excellent. I suspect that, for some, something goes wrong and it taints the whole cruise for them. It is unfortunate. I just hope the bad experience does not prevent them from taking more cruises and from giving the Grand another chance one day.

I have to agree with you. We just came off the Grand 12/10 and had a wonderful time. The food could not have been better. All the elevators in the center bank worked. One elevator was out of service in the foreward bank, port side the entire week. While we rarely used the aft bank, they seemed to be working full time. The staff was among the most friendly we have ever encountered on Princess. I'd book a cruise on Her tomorrow. Heck, I think I'll do it today.:D

Archived