SD II November 19

fpebbles

So...depressed...to...be...home....

Just want to go back to the Top of the Yacht. I still feel like I'm moving, so why am I not on the ship? :o

My husband spoke to Jamie and Peter and they said that they'd be on over Christmas, but my husband doesn't hear very well, so I wouldn't count on anything. :p

The group of about 20 that was together had a wedding on the beach at about 10 am before most went over for the caviar splash. They were all in beach-y white. So pretty. For the degustation menu that night most of us ate in the dining room but the wedding party was outside with the ship's rail wrapped in white and swans' attached. Beautiful.

Can't wait to get back.

Welcome home, fpebbles (I think? :confused:)!

Re-entry is never fun.... No more pampering, no more wonderful food prep and dishes being cleaned by somebody else, no more bottomless glasses of champagne, no more deep blue seas and skies.... And that constant rocking even though you're standing on pavement or sitting down now? Not fair!!

Thanks for your on board posts. Wedding ceremony sounded nice.

Anything else we should know about your cruise, now that you are home? (Can you tell I'm already going through withdrawal until the next CCer starts reviewing their cruise? :rolleyes:).

Don't let fpeebles kid you! Her iced tea is freshly brewed and in her thermos, breakfast is prepared, snack is prepared and lunch is prepared and packed and the kid's too! So, you could call me Sudesh or even Tomasz.....Voila!!! My sincere thanks to the staff of SD II for treating our children with such respect. They were treated as if they were their little brothers and in return our children displayed respect and consideration back. A letter to Bob L. is in order here! They are the future of SD. :)

Don't I know it! I've only been off for 8 days and I'm missing it. :o

Amen, sister. And it's only been two days for me.

And that's despite the fact that I AM catered to at home. He has to keep me fed and watered so I can keep my nose to the grindstone! :p

Anything else we should know about your cruise, now that you are home?

The activities director (whose name escapes me at the moment) and her assistant Louisa led "casuals" every day. I know they had done that at least intermittently before but it really seemed to be part of the program. Maybe it was before too and I just wasn't paying attention. :rolleyes:

<<The activities director (whose name escapes me at the moment) and her assistant Louisa led "casuals" every day. >>

:confused: Not sure what you mean by "casuals"? Are you talking about shore excursions? For instance, in Norway we had the Most Sizzling Michael as our CAD, and he was assisted by the very Dapperly Dressed Daniel....and sometimes, when one was busy with a group or needed to tend to something on the ship the other would lead a group on an excursion. Or am I missing the point completely?

And yes, fpebbles.... Sounds like DSNYSDRMR keeps you very well pampered at home! :D

You - get in trouble, CDreamer???:D I won't tell your DH if you won't tell mine!

And, yes -- Daniel is an absolute cutie :)

I think Fpepples means "shoreside casuals" -- like the walks to the forts, bike rides, chef's tours to the market?? I think there are fewer of them in the Caribbean. . . .

So glad you and DSNYSDRMR and the kids had such fun, Fpepples!! I've heard such nice things about your children and I can imagine they were perfectly behaved. Boy, will we miss you in January!!

Vandrefalk

Archived