Diapers.com or find store?

lrowe70

We will be leaving out of Long Beach for a January cruise with our infant.

We know we will need diapers, wipes, and a few other items that we don't want to bring on the plane.

The plan was to find a Wal*Mart or something in Long Beach and buy stuff beforehand. However someone recently posted about using diapers.com and having supplies sent to their hotel room.

I've never used diapers.com and am wondering if others could give suggestions or advice? Did all your items arrive at the hotel room in a timely manner? How are prices and selection?

Also if anyone here has cruised out of Long Beach, is there a Wal*Mart (or similar store) close to the peir to get baby items?

Thanks

Before we switched to cloth I ordered diapers from Diapers.com. It was awesome! They deliver right to your front door within 24 hours. You can buy in bulk so the prices are about the same as what you would find at a store like Target. I've never had diapers delivered anywhere but our house though.

I'm with ToddlerMom! Diaper.com rocks. Not only do they have 1 day shipping (I ordered cloth diapers one night at 8 pm and they were at my house the next day!) but the prices are good and they have some out of season stuff. For example, I will be ordering infant sunglasses along with my diapers and wipes for our upcoming cruise. I can't find infant sunglasses (with strap) anywhere around here this time of year!

Plus, they are tied to soap.com where you can order stuff for the parents.

Most hotels will let you have stuff mailed to them, as long as you have your name and checkin date on the package.

Archived