Thermal Suite reservations booked already...still a chance?

emlu82

We are traveling for Christmas and New Years on Nieuw Amsterdam and according to the site, the thermal suites and basically all dinner reservations at the speciality restaurants are booked...do these open up once aboard the ship? Will we have the opportunity to experience these?

The Thermal Suite package for the duration of the cruise is NEVER available on line. It can only be purchased by calling HAL.

What is the Thermal Suite package? Is it an extra purchased for a Deluxe Suite? Thanks for any answer.

What is the Thermal Suite package? Is it an extra purchased for a Deluxe Suite? Thanks for any answer.

This is a package that allows unlimited visits to the Thermal Spa. This includes the hydrotherapy pool, and the heated ceramic lounges. On our latest cruise aboard the Zuiderdam, the cost for the 7 day cruise for DW and myself was $199.00.

I would definitely recommend this package if you enjoy a spa experience. It's very relaxing, theraputic, and a special treat.

The Thermal Suite package for the duration of the cruise is NEVER available on line. It can only be purchased by calling HAL.

I was refering to individual days or times. It is an option on-line, maybe it never works :p.

Kirk

I was refering to individual days or times. It is an option on-line, maybe it never works :p.

Kirk

You can book individual days (which is not an option on the website because they force you to select AM or PM and then say not available?) or the weekly/duration of cruise package on board. You can pre-book the whole cruise package by calling HAL. If the price their quote is more expensive than the price on the ship (which it usually is) the difference is refunded to your Onboard Account once you board the ship.

Archived