The Jewel / Bottled water delivery to my room

LaPrincesa

I was on a cruise (can't remember which line..) and they were offering to deliver a 1.5 liter of Evian water to my room on a daily basis (for a fee of course...). I was wondering if NCL offers this service on the Jewel. I don't like to drink tap water...:cool:

-La Princesa

I was on a cruise (can't remember which line..) and they were offering to deliver a 1.5 liter of Evian water to my room on a daily basis (for a fee of course...). I was wondering if NCL offers this service on the Jewel. I don't like to drink tap water...:cool:

-La Princesa

You can bring water with you when you board the ship. If you bring a case of water you can put a luggage tag on it and put it with your luggage and it will be brought to your cabin. That way you know you have the water if you want it.:D

No OP NCL does not offer it, that's RCI

"The Water Package is an option for guests sailing with Royal Caribbean to order water in various package sizes at a discounted price. The Water Package will be delivered to your stateroom on the date you request. We offer four quantities: 8 bottles, 12 bottles, 16 bottles and 24 bottles. The size of the water bottles offered in the package is the Evian 1 liter plastic bottled water"

NCL DOES have a water package, the discount is greater depending on the number of bottles you purchase. They will deliver to your stateroom (all at once). Sorry, can't remember the price. I bring my own bottled water from home most of the time.

I stand corrected. There wasn't anything I could find when I googled it except RCI.

Yes as stated NCL does have a "water package". We had water available to us with our suite so I really didn't pay attention, but I think it was pay for 5 and the 6th bottle was free. I will check the Freestyle Dailies later as I think it may have been listed in there.

On the Jewel this October.

1 L bottles were $3.

Water Package for 6 bottles = $2.66 per bottle.

Water Package for 12 bottles = $2.33 per bottle.

Never had heard of the brand before, San Bendetto – Italy, very neutral taste.

I'm with sdmike. The "tap" water on every ship I"ve sailed on has tasted just fine, particularly when it's cold. Bring some empty bottles (or buy a couple on board and save them), fill them from the tap, and keep them in your cabin fridge. Use your money for other beverages! :)

-La Princesa

On the Jewel we purchased the water package at the Java Cafe (6 bottles for the $ of 5) and they delivered it to our Suite. We put a bottle or two in the ice bucket each day & had plenty of cold water throughout the cruise.

Not sure what the brand of water was, but the bottles were huge and tasted great. I think it was $25 or so. We were told any bar sold it, but were getting coffee at the Java when we first heard about it, so bought it there.

I'm with sdmike. The "tap" water on every ship I"ve sailed on has tasted just fine, particularly when it's cold. Bring some empty bottles (or buy a couple on board and save them), fill them from the tap, and keep them in your cabin fridge. Use your money for other beverages! :)

Exactly. The bottled water companies have brainwashed people into thinking that's all they can drink. There is no way I'd spend the money or effort to purchase or haul a case of water onto a ship. Soda either, for that matter.

Archived