Visa OBC - Single Occupancy

sr4mjc

I remember when we had to send in the certificates, there was a choice for single or double occupancy for OBC. I'm looking to cash in 15,000 points, but I only see the choice for single occupancy online. Does that mean it will only be tied to my SeaPass? My husband usually spends more on board than I do. We both do have a Visa card, but I think the primary name on the joint account is mine.

Thanks in advance!

I remember when we had to send in the certificates, there was a choice for single or double occupancy for OBC. I'm looking to cash in 15,000 points, but I only see the choice for single occupancy online. Does that mean it will only be tied to my SeaPass? My husband usually spends more on board than I do. We both do have a Visa card, but I think the primary name on the joint account is mine.

Thanks in advance!

You will both have the ability to spend the OBC as it will be tied to your booking number which should include both of your names.

Thanks in advance!

I just cashed in 15,000 points yesterday. I wasn't sure either so I just ordered 5000 points double occupancy x 3 - each was $50 OBC.

I just cashed in 15,000 points yesterday. I wasn't sure either so I just ordered 5000 points double occupancy x 3 - each was $50 OBC.

I did the same thing with 20K points. I wasn't sure, so I did 4 x $50 double occupancy. But it now makes sense to me that it will be tied to the same onboard account.

Thanks everyone! Yes, we'll be doing a single charge account to the cabin. I just didn't want some OBC left on my account if I wasn't the one doing the buying, but his to be +$$.

Sounds like that won't be an issue though. Although I do like that you can choose 3x $50 point with double occupancy. I wonder why they didn't just put an occupancy choice?

Archived