Princess Captain Circle

hobbsie65

Hi,

I have been on many P&O cruises but am taking my first Princess cruise in a few weeks. When I log onto my cruise personalizer it show the details and under passengers listed on this booking shows this: Princess Captain Circle: Elite. Does this mean I will be treated as such on the cruise? It is no big deal to me but a nice extra if it is.

Many thanks

princess benifit does,nt kick in till you,ve done the first cruise .

you may be blue card on the first cruise but at the end you,ll recieve your black elite card.

thats how i read the pcc benifits system .

anything other than that will be a great thing for you.

captain circle benifits are much better than p&o,s portunus ones

enjoy princess they,re good

Hi,

I have been on many P&O cruises but am taking my first Princess cruise in a few weeks. When I log onto my cruise personalizer it show the details and under passengers listed on this booking shows this: Princess Captain Circle: Elite. Does this mean I will be treated as such on the cruise? It is no big deal to me but a nice extra if it is.

Many thanks

Your P&O cruises are counted in with your Princess cruises so you must have had several with P&O and are considered the highest level on Princess.

Congratulations!

Here is a link to the perks:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/eliteMemberShipBenefits.jsp

Agree with CP160, we were Gold Portunus and had to complete our first Princess cruise before we were made Elite. If you have 'by-passed' that stage, then well done, however I will be surprised.

The benefits of elite are excellent, so much so that I don't want to go on any other cruise line! I like having the laundry done for me and the free internet time, plus the mini-bar is always very welcome!

Hopefully, if like us, you have accumulated a lot of P&O days, you will be able to get into the top 40 most travelled passengers on Princess. This means that you may get a great lunch/or cocktail party (dependant on itinerary and sea-days), and if you get in the top three most travelled, you get a presentation of a crystal keep-sake and champagne. The Captains Circle host always makes you feel very special if you are in the top three and it makes your cruise even more memorable.:)

Archived