Spirit drydock changes

scperk

Where do you find the drydock schedule and find out what they are doing to a particular ship..I do hope they do the Lido deck upgrade like they did on the Liberty..I have heard they are going to change out the coffee machines and coffee before they move the Spirit to Australia..We are really excited about sailing to Australia as this will be the cruise of a lifetime...Dennis

I found this:

Plans for 2012 Dry-dock

Routine hotel maintenance

Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting, wall coverings, tile work, lighting in lounges and public areas

I'm still hoping they do the Carnival 2.0 upgrades,as well as it's gone over on the Liberty ... maybe they would need a longer drydock to do those changes ..Dennis

I'm still hoping they do the Carnival 2.0 upgrades,as well as it's gone over on the Liberty ... maybe they would need a longer drydock to do those changes ..Dennis

Liberty was done in 2 weeks so a longer dry dock isn't necessary. Carnival Spirit is not on the current 2.0 schedule.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

Vegemite Dispensers will be installed on the Lido Deck in place of coffee machines.

VEGEMITE is a dark brown Australian food paste made from yeast extract. It is a spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits, and filling for pastries.

VEGEMITE is made from used brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacturing, and various vegetable and spice additives. It is salty, slightly bitter, and a bit malty, similar to beef bouillon. No 2.0 upgrades

Archived