New movie with chipmucks, question

Rahi

Subject said there's a question but I don't see one.

Anyway, I hate going to the movies and haven't gone since 1994, but I just said to my daughter that I want to go see Chipwrecked in the theaters. I love those little guys and the movie looks so cute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The commercial for the movie came on tonight and I said "Wait! Rewind that!" so I could watch it! We normally skip commercials altogether! Weird how I stop on anything cruise related :rolleyes:.

Don't know if I would drop the cash to see it in the theater...but it looks cute!

I doubt many movie goers who prefer high drama or serious movies like "My Dinner with Andre" or "Fanny and Alexander" or even the more recent Woody Allen movies will flock to their local 8-plexes to see this movie. But those of us who have sailed on the Dream will most likely suffer through the madcap in hopes of seeing the few scenes on the Dream that don't get left on the cutting room floor.:p

We were on the Dream last January when they were filming Chipwrecked.

One time we had to sign a release in case we were in the movie.

We saw them filming them playing shuffleboard, Alvin flying off the ship and outside the ship. I don't remember what port we were at.

We will probably buy the movie and we don't normally buy dvd's.

I am trying to find a short person to take with me to justify my being there.

Stand in the lobby and look for a Mom or Dad with a kid. As they head into the theatre, call out "I'll be right there, I'm just going to get some popcorn" and everyone will think you are with them!

:D

We were on the Dream last January when they were filming Chipwrecked.

One time we had to sign a release in case we were in the movie.

We saw them filming them playing shuffleboard, Alvin flying off the ship and outside the ship. I don't remember what port we were at.

We will probably buy the movie and we don't normally buy dvd's.

I was on the dream Jan 15th sailing.. which week did they film in Jan?

Just curious..

Sue

We were on the Dream when it was being filmed. Can't wait for the movie to come out. Even got a new Xbox game kinet for Christmas... (for me--shh)

Cathy

Wow now I am really super excited!!! I saw the display in Walmart and was going to buy a DVD of it for a Christmas gift. Then found out it was just now coming out in movies. :(

After reading this I find out I can buy the grandkids the kinet and also take them to see the movie this next weekend!!! :) They will be going on their first cruise in April with the whole family. Thanks!!!

Archived