Ships sailing from Port Canaveral

Avril

I'm trying to make a complete Port Canaveral sailing schedule (for watching the webcam, yes, I know I'm wierd). :o :D What Carnival ship(s) - other than the Dream - sail out of Port Canaveral (either as an Embarkation/Debarkation port or just a port of call) and what day(s) of the week are they there? I like to know what I'm looking at when I take a look at the webcam!! :D

Thanks!! :D

I'm trying to make a complete Port Canaveral sailing schedule (for watching the webcam, yes, I know I'm wierd). :o :D What Carnival ship(s) - other than the Dream - sail out of Port Canaveral (either as an Embarkation/Debarkation port or just a port of call) and what day(s) of the week are they there? I like to know what I'm looking at when I take a look at the webcam!! :D

Sensation - E/D (Sundays & Thursdays)

Ecstasy - E/D (Monday & Saturday/Saturday & Thursday/Thursday & Monday)

Pride - PoC (Visits every other Wednesday)

Miracle - PoC (Beginning Winter 2012-13) [Will visit every Monday]

Glad I'm not the only one that is addicted to watching them! Yesterday we watched the RCI ship leave from Fishlips resteraunt (where the Port Canaveral web cams are setup). :D

I have been watching Dream leave for about 6 months since I found the web cam and today is our turn! Look for the wave from our balcony (U.S. flag will be on our balcony)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Guest LoveMyBoxer

If you are on FB, go here and like the page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Port.Canaveral.Webcam, then you will get daily updates of what ships have a sail away. Their website also has NY webcam & Pt Everglases. It's amazing: http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Glad I'm not the only one that is addicted to watching them! Yesterday we watched the RCI ship leave from Fishlips resteraunt (where the Port Canaveral web cams are setup). :D

I have been watching Dream leave for about 6 months since I found the web cam and today is our turn! Look for the wave from our balcony (U.S. flag will be on our balcony)

Saw you this afternoon on the webcam at approx. 4:25 pm. waving from your balcony..about 6 of you on the balcony with the US flag..hard to see your faces because they zoomed in on you...very cool.

Have a great cruise and don't forget to post a review on your return.

omg i saw you !! I told my hubby about it and said we should bring our Canadian flag and hang it from our balcony in January. :D :D did you see me i was waving!!! ok and yelling at the monitor to come back,that the ship forgot me :p

Below the webcam, there's an aerial view of the port and if you put your cursor over one of the dark blue diamonds, it'll tell you which cruise ship it is.

Yes. And if you are an early bird, about 5 in the morning, you can see these blue markers as they come into the channel. Then go to the upper square to watch. They are gorgeous to watch them come in all lit up.

There's also 2 Disney ships. NCL Sun

Yes, we did see you, that's so cool!! :D They showed you real close up. How did you attach the flag? That was neat!! :D A good way to recognize your balcony from the shore when you go into port!! I was sorry to see that the weather wasn't so great though (at least it didn't look great on the webcam)!! I hope it's super hot and super sunny with smooth seas the rest of the week!!!! :D :D

Sent from my iPad

Archived