Day by day, from onboard the Magic

PenguinLife

What is the "fishbowl?"

Here is a link to the Red Frog menu https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/RedFrogMenu.pdf

It comes up black and then loads the menu - just scroll down.

The fishbowl is mentioned on page 6.....it starts with like bunch of different kinds of rum - and is probably supposed to be shared because it comes with multiple straws ;)! Tasty and fun!! :D

Really enjoying reading your posts. Very helpful. I watched the magic pull away Sunday on the pier 23webcam. Was sure wishin I was there. April 29th for us. I'm looking forward to trying the Conch fritters at the red frog pub. Heard they were amazing. Try it and let us know what u think. I'm also really looki g forward to seeing the ocean plaza area. How is it?

Anxiously awaiting to read more on the Magic.

I have also been wondering about the trays. We had trays on our Miracle cruise last month. Are they only available on some ships now ?

We had no trays on Legend this past week. Hubby has only 1 arm- therefore was a problem for us. There were large oval plates available.

Not good about the rocking of the ship. We're on Deck 9 so will feel it even more. Besides Celebrity Century, other ships on my signature have been very very steady. I'm very prone to motion sickness so hopefully the ear patch will be enough...

Penguin,

Thanks for your continued updates.

I've heard that the forum on CCL's website, "Funville", is available and free while on the ship. I signed up for a free account and will try to post while on the cruise next week. If you have an account with Funville, you might be able to confirm that it's usable for me/us.

I'll also see if I can get free internet thru my Kindle 3G. Some say you can so I'll find out for myself...

Penguin,

Thanks for your continued updates.

I've heard that the forum on CCL's website, "Funville", is available and free while on the ship. I signed up for a free account and will try to post while on the cruise next week. If you have an account with Funville, you might be able to confirm that it's usable for me/us.

I'll also see if I can get free internet thru my Kindle 3G. Some say you can so I'll find out for myself...

Funville is free but that's all. I also had trouble getting logged in on my iPhone. The connection is slow during the day. We went to the hub at 7am once and it was great then. The hub manager said try to get on early morning or late night when most people aren't connecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a link to the Red Frog menu https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/RedFrogMenu.pdf

The fishbowl is mentioned on page 6.....it starts with like bunch of different kinds of rum - and is probably supposed to be shared because it comes with multiple straws ;)! Tasty and fun!! :D

With that menu, looks like a fun place to eat a little and drink a little!!:D

Day 4

I awoke to a bright orange vista in front of my balcony in port this morning, one of the life boats had been party lowered and there were men standing on top of it painting the boat davits.

The gangway was set up at the bottom of the forward elevator/stairway this is another spacious area, and passenger flow off and back onto the ship went very smoothly.

We spent the day in port on a tour, so there is not a lot of ship's activities to comment on today, after reboarding we rested in the cabin for a bit, then had dinner in Cucina del Capitano, well worth the exta cost, great service and great food

We are heading off to the main show in a few minutes I will post more tomorrow.

THANK YOU! Love the menu.

I see on the Red Frog menu that the drinks have prices ( expected) but the food doesn't. Is the food an extra charge or included in the cruise ?

Food is $3.33 per item and the deserts are $2.22. They are decent portions for that price too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been hearing about the elmination of Lido trays now for a couple of years. Don't know if it's still a "test" thing or not. Trays availble on the Dream in March.

Trays were NOT available on the Dream in June! Our Serenity deck breakfasts tooks two trips to bring everything up.

Archived