Another Way for HAL to Cut Costs......

sail7seas

Well, something must have changed in the last year because DCL allows the following to be brought onboard, per person, over the age of 21:

ONE bottle or wine OR ONE bottle of champagne OR SIX cans/bottles of beer! (And the corkage fee is $20)! ;)

I believe the Disney is still fairly liberal with their policy as long as it is carried on and not placed in checked luggage. That is, they don't enforce their own policies but reserve the right to do so.

I believe the Disney is still fairly liberal with their policy as long as it is carried on and not placed in checked luggage. That is, they don't enforce their own policies but reserve the right to do so.

Are you speaking from past personal experience or is this just your view/opinion? :confused:

Seeing we have heard of some being permitted to bring beer aboard, particularly a small amount from port for those who want to try local beers, HAL does not always strictly enforce their policy but reserves the right to.

Are you speaking from past personal experience or is this just your view/opinion? :confused:

Personal experience and from the Disney boards. In January of this year, we did a back-to-back. However, I only brought a single bottle of wine, so it wasn't an issue. However, my BIL brought a 12 pack of beers and had no problem and I know others at our table you brought hard alcohol for before/after dinner drinks.

Interestingly enough, I spent more at the bars on Disney than on any of the other cruise lines that have the more stringent policies.

Archived