Lower price

EmsMom

We recently received a promo email from Oceania. Since we have a cruise scheduled for June 18, 2012 on the Marina, I keep watching for lower prices. I finally hit paydirt on this one....this promo saved us $500 per person from our previous price that we had booked. This special was only on select sailings. I called our TA and she was able to get us the new price with no problem. We are in an A3 cabin. Our friends who booked a PH3 were able to get the same savings. Anyone who has 2012 sailings booked might want to check this out as the promo is only good through the end of 2011.:)

We recently received a promo email from Oceania. Since we have a cruise scheduled for June 18, 2012 on the Marina, I keep watching for lower prices. I finally hit paydirt on this one....this promo saved us $500 per person from our previous price that we had booked. This special was only on select sailings. I called our TA and she was able to get us the new price with no problem. We are in an A3 cabin. Our friends who booked a PH3 were able to get the same savings. Anyone who has 2012 sailings booked might want to check this out as the promo is only good through the end of 2011.:)

Should I contact our TA & have him look into this? Or is it just for those who received an e-mail. We are also booked for a 2012 cruise on the Riveria end of June.

Should I contact our TA & have him look into this? Or is it just for those who received an e-mail. We are also booked for a 2012 cruise on the Riveria end of June.

It is for anyone on the specific sailings (unless it says for NEW bookings only )

Check with your TA also check the O website to see if your sailing is included

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/promotions.aspx

Oceania will honor the discount as long as you have NOT made final payment..once you do they will no longer change fares..

Jancruz1

The lower fare apples to anyone on the select sailings that hasn't made their final payment. If this one doesn't work out for you, keep looking. I have been watching the fares since we made our deposit in August and this one finally showed up. I watched for emails, promo brochures and web specials.

In order to avoid undue confusion, the Promotion in question may be found here:

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/promotions.aspx

It is under the heading "Last Chance", and there is a drop down list of the Sailings to which it is applicable.

Thanks J&S, you are always so very helpful.:) Unfortunately, our cruise isn't listed under the Last Chance list :(.

Go to the Oceania website. Click on promotions. Then click on Last Chance. Then there is a drop down at the bottom that shows all of the cruises on promo. I looked at the lowest fare for our cruise and saw that it was $500 less than the lowest fare when we originally booked. Then I forwarded it to my TA and she took it from there.If you haven't made your final payment then your TA should get you the lower fare. if the TA won't do it you need to get a new TA in IMHO. There were quite a few cruises on the promo.

Hi well all I could see was the drop down menu but couldnt find price??

I suspect you cannot see the fares because you are looking at the Australian website

Unfortunately you have to call your TA to find out & even then you may not get the discount

Go to the Oceania website. Click on promotions. Then click on Last Chance. Then there is a drop down at the bottom that shows all of the cruises on promo. I looked at the lowest fare for our cruise and saw that it was $500 less than the lowest fare when we originally booked. Then I forwarded it to my TA and she took it from there.If you haven't made your final payment then your TA should get you the lower fare. if the TA won't do it you need to get a new TA in IMHO. There were quite a few cruises on the promo.

Found our cruise on Riveara on list and will admit at first it seems lower but there is no pre cruise hotel in Barcelona and an aditional tax added of 200 per person so no real savings at all.

Bill

... of the price list. In March when we booked our cruise for Feb 2012 on Regatta, there was no additional $270 port charge. Because we booked at a certain price, they had to honor that. Plus at this point we have already made our final payment. Sometime in the late summer or fall, they added the additional port charges.

Thanks for the heads up, but I did just check our cruise price and it is the same, except there is now the added $272. pp. Which would certainly negate most of any $500. pp savings if it was offered. Guess they are not desperate enough yet!

Hope some can work something out with this alert.

Archived